Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Legend's (University of Alabama's Leading Intellectual) state of the Bama program address:

I wonder how many wives, children and dogs in Alabama payed the price with a few cross hooks and kicks.
The time Chris Davis ran back the missed field goal and Auburn won, some Alabama lady shot and killed two family members because they were not upset enough.
Wow this season is great.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

0666115c-a93b-430b-b97a-28aab42cce08.jpg

d09f62c2-e64c-48bc-9808-4230a242f960.jpg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
That's. My. President.

Lyin’ Kamala, who is being exposed as a “dummy” every time she does a show, just stated to the degenerates on The View that she would have done nothing different than Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. The Lamestream Media doesn’t want to pick up the story, the dumb women on the show wish they never asked her the question that led to that Election Defying answer, but the Internet is going WILD. For starters, THE BORDER DISASTER, WITH MURDERERS AND EVERYONE ELSE BEING ALLOWED TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, WORST INFLATION IN HISTORY, THE UKRAINE DISASTER, OCTOBER 7TH WITH ISRAEL, LOSS OF ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, THE AFGHANISTAN DEBACLE, LOSS OF RESPECT ALL OVER THE GLOBE, AND MUCH MORE! Her dumbest answer so far!

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I wonder how many wives, children and dogs in Alabama payed the price with a few cross hooks and kicks.
The time Chris Davis ran back the missed field goal and Auburn won, some Alabama lady shot and killed two family members because they were not upset enough.
Wow this season is great.
What a fucking head case that guy was.

Top Bottom