Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Texas has a very good team so does Alabama. Probably the top two teams in America in my opinion. Georgia has to figure out a lot of things to keep it close in Austin in a couple of weeks and maybe pull off an upset. Like I said a lot to get straightened out.

If I had to bet at this point I would say it’ll be Texas and Alabama playing for the SEC championship

This should be a crazy year with 12 teams making the playoffs. Should be interesting to watch it all play out.
I am hoping for a UT vs UT with the winner keeping sole use of the name.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Take that act to one of the 5 counties in the United States that will decide the election and then ask the question. This is just stupid.
Serious question- What are those 5 counties? I can’t imagine any of them are in Florida. Orange, Broward, Alachua and likely Leon will go blue, but the other 63 counties in FL will probably go for Trump.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Tell me the Times isn't a piece of shit communist, mouthpiece for the Dems rag.

you can't

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^there are a shit ton more of them out there^^

^^white people bad^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
More and more black women are coming out against Scamala. She has already lost men, black and white. So pretty much all she has left are middle-aged, white, liberal Karens and the handful of soy-infused beta males known as "white dudes for Harris." She cannot possibly win legitimately, so if she "wins" the election, we absolutely will know that it is a fraud.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I just spoke to a guy in Savannah Georgia who works on the ports
He is not a part of the union.
He told me the West Coast may join. If that happens, it’s going to shut the entire country down.

The way he explained it to me. It’s illegal for these guys to be doing that when five states are in a state of emergency. I’m pretty sure a lot of this is for political gain and obviously money. What a bunch of corrupt bastards.

How many of those ports are owned or run by Chinese?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

^^white people bad^^

It’s a racist organization

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Jesus addressed this issue in reference to the tower in Siloam at the beginning of Chapter 13 in Luke:

13 There were some present at that very time who told him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 2 And he answered them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? 3 No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. 4 Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? 5 No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.”

The Holy Bible: English Standard Version. Crossway Bibles, 2016, p. Lk 13:1–5.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

J Lo?

Top Bottom