Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Pete Rose died...

Report: MLB hit king Pete Rose dies at 83​

Pete Rose won three World Series titles during his career, including two with his hometown Reds​

Ryan Young
Ryan Young
·Staff writer
Updated Mon, September 30, 2024 at 6:48 PM CDT·3 min read

Pete Rose won three World Series titles during his career, including two with his hometown Reds

Pete Rose won three World Series titles during his career, including two with his hometown Reds. (Mitchell Leff/Getty Images) (Mitchell Leff via Getty Images)
Longtime MLB star Pete Rose died on Monday afternoon, his agent confirmed to TMZ.
He was 83. Specifics surrounding his death are not yet known.

This one hits hard for me. Fuck MLB for not allowing him into the Hall while alive. RIP Charlie Hustle.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Yes, I’m a poor and didn’t get the 16 pro but I don’t need that big of a camera to send pictures of my penis to young ladies in fact a very bad camera from his cell phone 20 years ago. Does the job perfectly if you know what I’m saying, and if you don’t know what I’m saying, it means I have a very large penis.

Rva

Founder
Yes, I’m a poor and didn’t get the 16 pro but I don’t need that big of a camera to send pictures of my penis to young ladies in fact a very bad camera from his cell phone 20 years ago. Does the job perfectly if you know what I’m saying, and if you don’t know what I’m saying, it means I have a very large penis.
If there’s any gays or are interested ladies I can send you a picture for five dollars, or FaceTime you for $10

Rva

Founder
If there’s any gays or are interested ladies I can send you a picture for five dollars, or FaceTime you for $10
I forgot to add those who graduated from the University of Texas. They might not all be homos but they are like pictures of penises, actually they like pretty much anything that has to do with a penis

Rva

Founder
I forgot to add those who graduated from the University of Texas. They might not all be homos but they are like pictures of penises, actually they like pretty much anything that has to do with a penis
At least they accept their penis lust and do not hide it like those who graduated from their sister university, Texas A&M

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
10 Days of Darkness

Teamsters Strike?
I just spoke to a guy in Savannah Georgia who works on the ports
He is not a part of the union.
He told me the West Coast may join. If that happens, it’s going to shut the entire country down.

The way he explained it to me. It’s illegal for these guys to be doing that when five states are in a state of emergency. I’m pretty sure a lot of this is for political gain and obviously money. What a bunch of corrupt bastards.

Goldhedge

Legendary
apparently, Israel has better intelligence gathering capabilities than Hezbollah...

Who Were the 7 High-Ranking Hezbollah Officials Killed Over the Past Week?​

Israel Continues to Degrade Hezbollah Through Assassinations​

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
This is a huge fuck up. They both likely had restrictions due to being government employees which means a GS -11 has to access them. If not, could have been lower. The ISO will be able to see who did it, either way.

If we get proof Walz is a dick-sucking commie faggot - promote the guy to General

Latest posts

Top Bottom