Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Why is everything far right..rhetorical?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Day 3 no power just enough generator to run fridge/fan/few lights, steady cleaning up, bathing in my pool, trees everywhere, town ripped up, miles of damage all around me. But I can drive 25 miles & there’s a grocery store & gas. I’ve got food, a grill, helpful neighbors, & a roof over my head. Blessed

Meanwhile the scenes coming out of NC/Tenn are sobering. It’s complete devastation. I’m afraid there’s a body count coming that’s going to be ugly.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Day 3 no power just enough generator to run fridge/fan/few lights, steady cleaning up, bathing in my pool, trees everywhere, town ripped up, miles of damage all around me. But I can drive 25 miles & there’s a grocery store & gas. I’ve got food, a grill, helpful neighbors, & a roof over my head. Blessed

Meanwhile the scenes coming out of NC/Tenn are sobering. It’s complete devastation. I’m afraid there’s a body count coming that’s going to be ugly.

Have we heard anything on what Biden/Harris are doing to help? I haven't heard a thing, and since these are rural folks, doubt they will be doing anything but the minimum. I hope they step up, but Joe doesn't know what day it is and Kamala, well she doesn't either

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Have we heard anything on what Biden/Harris are doing to help? I haven't heard a thing, and since these are rural folks, doubt they will be doing anything but the minimum. I hope they step up, but Joe doesn't know what day it is and Kamala, well she doesn't either
Yeah, they’re not doing a damn thing. The southern half of Georgia is basically destroyed. A lot of people don’t have power in Georgia Florida, South Carolina , North Carolina Tennessee and the White House doesn’t give a shit.
They are too busy, giving money to countries overseas

Fuck those motherfuckers

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Yeah, they’re not doing a damn thing. The southern half of Georgia is basically destroyed. A lot of people don’t have power in Georgia Florida, South Carolina , North Carolina Tennessee and the White House doesn’t give a shit.
They are too busy, giving money to countries overseas

Fuck those motherfuckers

Surely we have disaster aid flowing in from other countries

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

It’s not all over the news because it’s not the orange man’s fault. We have a brain dead president and a loser vp who’s worried about running for president instead of helping these people. There should be a fleet of helicopters delivering supplies all over the place. The lack of response is infuriating. This hurricane should take Georgia and NC out of play for Kamala.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I dunno. By now there should at the least a full mobilization of FEMA and daily press briefings just to ease people’s minds a bit . I don’t watch tv so don’t know if there’s even much coverage much less a federal response. Trump is visiting Valdosta (near me) tomorrow. I did see what appeared to be some mobilized NG in Tifton yesterday getting ready.

Meanwhile at my place in NC there is no damage at all and I'm not far from large rivers.

There is a bridge collapse or something. Or Multiple. Allready saw reports of three bridges giving way during the hurricane. Last night I saw a crazy video of one of them and one guy was screaming about how they were going to try and stop it but I can't find the video right away.

What I know is the navy core has damns that control the water in the rivers. I'm not crying fowl play but this isn't just water from a hurricane this is a levi or damn failing like Katrina.

This also happened in Nepal recently as well.

Last edited:

For me this is never unthinkable. Dangerous waters can happen anywhere. Be prepared incase this happens to you. There are reports of another hurricane inbound. If a few damns break in your area this can happen to you. Because the towns were not designed around one of these breaking.

I might be loading up on gas and heading that way next week. The destruction is real.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Told you

DeBoer gave a clinic on how to step into a new parenting role.

1. Establish dominance early and let the child know who is in charge.

2. Show that you can be kind. DeBoer let Kirby stay up late and have a little fun

3. Handle any defiance with firmness but kindness. When Daddy DeBoer decided it was time for bed he firmly let Kirby know and gently put him to sleep

Deboer was lucky that Georgia screwed themselves with turnovers in the first half.

That big-fucking pussy crybaby was a deer in headlights the second half and made ZERO adjustments.

Learn to watch a game objectively.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Deboer was lucky that Georgia screwed themselves with turnovers in the first half.

That big-fucking pussy crybaby was a deer in headlights the second half and made ZERO adjustments.

DeBoer took his foot off the gas and the refs had to keep Georgia in it.

Alabama took care of business. We'll tenderize the steaks after Georgia slaughters the cow if you're overrated team can make it to some postseason play.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

UGA beats TX, plays bama again in the seccg and wins then all 3 make the CFP and wtf knows what happens but I'm here for every minute of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom