Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Why is everything far right..rhetorical?

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Day 3 no power just enough generator to run fridge/fan/few lights, steady cleaning up, bathing in my pool, trees everywhere, town ripped up, miles of damage all around me. But I can drive 25 miles & there’s a grocery store & gas. I’ve got food, a grill, helpful neighbors, & a roof over my head. Blessed

Meanwhile the scenes coming out of NC/Tenn are sobering. It’s complete devastation. I’m afraid there’s a body count coming that’s going to be ugly.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Day 3 no power just enough generator to run fridge/fan/few lights, steady cleaning up, bathing in my pool, trees everywhere, town ripped up, miles of damage all around me. But I can drive 25 miles & there’s a grocery store & gas. I’ve got food, a grill, helpful neighbors, & a roof over my head. Blessed

Meanwhile the scenes coming out of NC/Tenn are sobering. It’s complete devastation. I’m afraid there’s a body count coming that’s going to be ugly.

Have we heard anything on what Biden/Harris are doing to help? I haven't heard a thing, and since these are rural folks, doubt they will be doing anything but the minimum. I hope they step up, but Joe doesn't know what day it is and Kamala, well she doesn't either

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Have we heard anything on what Biden/Harris are doing to help? I haven't heard a thing, and since these are rural folks, doubt they will be doing anything but the minimum. I hope they step up, but Joe doesn't know what day it is and Kamala, well she doesn't either
Yeah, they’re not doing a damn thing. The southern half of Georgia is basically destroyed. A lot of people don’t have power in Georgia Florida, South Carolina , North Carolina Tennessee and the White House doesn’t give a shit.
They are too busy, giving money to countries overseas

Fuck those motherfuckers

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Yeah, they’re not doing a damn thing. The southern half of Georgia is basically destroyed. A lot of people don’t have power in Georgia Florida, South Carolina , North Carolina Tennessee and the White House doesn’t give a shit.
They are too busy, giving money to countries overseas

Fuck those motherfuckers

Surely we have disaster aid flowing in from other countries

Latest posts

Top Bottom