Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder

Minnesota has got to be the most puzzling place in the U.S. What the fuck is up with that state and its people? Why not just give them over to Canada at this point?

Also, fuck the Vikings and the Twins and all the snow and being surrounded by a shit ton of Muzzies. What a shit hole lol.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1727519731736.png
Let's see how stupid Arizonians are

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^south African parliament^^

1727519986412.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The man presently usurping the Ukrainian presidency (his term of office expired on 20th May) is in the US to meet the woman presently usurping the American presidency (usurping it from the man who, in turn, usurped it from its rightful custodian, President Trump).As is to be entirely expected of illegitimate usurpers, the “Paladins of Democracy” are hard at work conniving to annul the future results of democracy. Americans may want to stop financing the war in Ukraine, by voting accordingly — but your Sociopathic Overlords know better, and are openly acting accordingly.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
The man presently usurping the Ukrainian presidency (his term of office expired on 20th May) is in the US to meet the woman presently usurping the American presidency (usurping it from the man who, in turn, usurped it from its rightful custodian, President Trump).As is to be entirely expected of illegitimate usurpers, the “Paladins of Democracy” are hard at work conniving to annul the future results of democracy. Americans may want to stop financing the war in Ukraine, by voting accordingly — but your Sociopathic Overlords know better, and are openly acting accordingly.
That jackass Vindman made the comment about Trump praising a dictator. Well, what the fuck is Zelensky then??? Fucker suspended his country's elections and is still running things. Pretty fucking sure that's the textbook definition of a dictator.

The fact they can hold in the laughter while telling us 81 million people voted for this shit is impressive. They'd make Baghdad Bob proud (showing my age a bit).

Sorry, all this rain is starting to get to me.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Not looking good for me and @jdgnole here in cherokee county. Good news is that I'm in the middle of having a massive retaining wall built and my yard is now trash anyway. Hopefully we don't lose any trees
Thanks Brother, a little behind here but we are at Pensacola Beach for a couple of weeks at the Condo. We were worried mainly about our pool overflowing and flooding, had friends watching our house , looks like we dodged the bad part, only 8 inches of rain.hope you guys came out ok.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Swallwell says hi

adam-schiff-press-conference.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^boy does this nail it^^

Saturday Facts:
1. RFK is in more danger than DJT
2. DJT is in extreme mortal danger
3. CCP Iran and Swamp rats working together
4. Next attempt will be on the aircraft
5. Routh was CIA/FBI stooge trading favors for weapons to use in Ukraine.
6. Blinkin is the most dangerous bureaucrat in the Western World
7. There are two genders
8. Victoria Nuland blew up Nord Stream II
9. Obama ordered the Sean Combs evidence retrieval raids
10. Pizzagate was always real.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

When WW3 hits you'll find out who your real friends are. It's not the people you're glued to on social media. It's the people you spend time talking to in person, over the phone or through message. I don't know what kind of friendships people settle for these days except shallow ones by the looks of things. When you're in trouble, do they offer help? Do they want to assist you in life? Do they reach out to you or do you always reach out to them.. do they support you or do you just support them. People who do not offer assistance to you in times of need aren't true friends. True friends are there for you. They want to help you. They return your communication. Because they understand your needs and know what to do to help you. Others not doing this, aren't.

1727536606735.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1727536687416.png

1727536707515.png

4% of the entire population of Haiti has entered the USA through irregular means during this administration.- Half of these Haitians were flown in on the Kamala Express.- ~6% each of the populations of Nicaragua, Cuba, & Honduras have entered the USA since Jan 2021.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^I bet in the outside world where she isn't protected she'd be laughed at for her stupidity^^

I had been far away from news and politics these recent years. After recaping the past few weeks I learned alot through various media means. I don't always agree with the shit we post here but I appreciate hearing from people with a more open tone.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
^^boy does this nail it^^

Saturday Facts:
1. RFK is in more danger than DJT
2. DJT is in extreme mortal danger
3. CCP Iran and Swamp rats working together
4. Next attempt will be on the aircraft
5. Routh was CIA/FBI stooge trading favors for weapons to use in Ukraine.
6. Blinkin is the most dangerous bureaucrat in the Western World
7. There are two genders
8. Victoria Nuland blew up Nord Stream II
9. Obama ordered the Sean Combs evidence retrieval raids
10. Pizzagate was always real.
10. Pizzagate.
I finally found the excellent sarcastic video on this. Could wake up a few people!

Latest posts

Top Bottom