Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
Aside from being 100% alcohol free and sober 190 days today, I’ve also refrained from eating fast food. Hopefully all of this food continues to explode in price so much that nobody ever eats it. It’s all fucking poison.

Stop drinking alcohol. Buy meat, fat, and select raw veggies. Eat that shit. Live a long time and be happy.
Good for you! One day at a time!

Our society is drenched in alcohol tradition for a reason.

Figuring out why is the most important discovery for a person to make.

CurtOFD78

Elite

This is a must watch. Shawn is good at letting people talk and answer questions but after the first question Mike went for about an hour before Shawn was like..."wait, back up, how did they do that?" LOL

Mike Benz needs to be in this thread. Dude fucking gets it from top to bottom.

Halfway done with it right now. It’s damn depressing once you realize how much political infrastructure is in place to achieve goals that have NOTHING to do with the will of everyday Americans.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Halfway done with it right now. It’s damn depressing once you realize how much political infrastructure is in place to achieve goals that have NOTHING to do with the will of everyday Americans.
Any President who went against the will of the cabal was killed. They put two in the gut and one in the groin of McKinley. I guess they really hated that guy. We have fought and lost, repeatedly, to the Nephilim Death Cult and their stranglehold on our country. Until the swamp is drained and the cabal locked in their underground dungeons to rot we will be a captured people. SKOL!

9Mounties07

Elite
Aside from being 100% alcohol free and sober 190 days today, I’ve also refrained from eating fast food. Hopefully all of this food continues to explode in price so much that nobody ever eats it. It’s all fucking poison.

Stop drinking alcohol. Buy meat, fat, and select raw veggies. Eat that shit. Live a long time and be happy.
I think I know this guy

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

You’re not the boss of me.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder

You had me till the “no alcohol” part.

In all seriousness congrats on the lifestyle change. I’ve been cutting back on a lot of that other garbage for sure and increased my vitamin intake.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

424f7619-7569-4133-8eb2-34804723148a.jpg

7445fdd3-35fb-4414-808e-c507de0fe096.jpg

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Could be a bus shortage too.