Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Fuck the "Top Secret" Shit

If you're ITT they already watch all of us.

Fuck those faggots share some fucking deets!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Secret - is that code for just the tip.

Fuck we've all shared shit that we weren't supposed to.
I got some “Top Secret” info for you all.

My flaccid and heavy hog is laying on my left thigh like a fucking unsliced Boar’s Head Superiore uncured chorizo Spanish style sausage living its best life. He had a long day. Hope this helps.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The biggest human trafficker is the gov't. 15 million and counting.

Sadly, we all know this to be true.

The depths to which their fear of their misdeeds being exposed knows no bounds. Anything your mind can conceive regardless of how low, they will resort to in order to stop him is real. Makes a Tom Clancy novel/movie look like a comic book.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
They call him a Nazi. They say he wants to be a dictator. They claim he's calling for a "bloodbath." They say he'll end democracy. They've lied about Trump so brazenly for so long that it's a miracle only two assassins have tried. There are many more out there.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
MSNBC just happened to be at the course, just like Butler?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Vance said the former president told him he was fine but was “pissed off” that he wasn’t permitted to finish his birdie putt.

😂

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Remember back in the day “Sean Hannity is a great American.” LULZ. He’s a bigger faggit than Agent Michael Scarn.
I remember him spending a week complaining about Kidd Rock wearing American Flag clothing and wrapping himself in an American Flag when he performed at a halftime show. Meanwhile Kid Rock had spent the last 5 Christmases entertaining troops in the Middle East.

Sean Hannity is a faggit of the highest order. And somehow is sleeping with Ainsley Earhart. Fuck that guy. He is the epitome of never let a crisis go to waste.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I remember him spending a week complaining about Kidd Rock wearing American Flag clothing and wrapping himself in an American Flag when he performed at a halftime show. Meanwhile Kid Rock had spent the last 5 Christmases entertaining troops in the Middle East.

Sean Hannity is a faggit of the highest order. And somehow is sleeping with Ainsley Earhart. Fuck that guy. He is the epitome of never let a crisis go to waste.
Tucker and Gutfelt is all I need for a FOX fix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom