Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
MSNBC just happened to be at the course, just like Butler?

Many countries are seeing the US for what it is. This administration is embracing our traditional foes while shitting on our traditional partners. And they wonder why India and others are giving OBiden the middle finger. The US wants these countries to destroy themselves like the US is doing to itself.

Seems like everyone is on some law enforcement's radar and nothing is done until carnage ensues.

Prima facia evidence that Routh, a vagabond, was given entree to lots of places a disheveled person would never be allowed to mingle.

Will it happen before or after the election?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Many countries are seeing the US for what it is. This administration is embracing our traditional foes while shitting on our traditional partners. And they wonder why India and others are giving OBiden the middle finger. The US wants these countries to destroy themselves like the US is doing to itself.

Seems like everyone is on some law enforcement's radar and nothing is done until carnage ensues.

Prima facia evidence that Routh, a vagabond, was given entree to lots of places a disheveled person would never be allowed to mingle.

Will it happen before or after the election?
The US has no moral standing in the World right now, people like Americans, not the US Government. Only security with weapons I saw in 8 days in Slovenia was around the US consulate. Full on, looking under cars with mirrors, the whole deal. Other Consulate in the compound had no one walking around. We are looked at as a rabid dog.

I always get a kick when the libs say to be more like Europe. Europeans think all the abortion stuff the left wants is barbaric, most of their countries are at 10-12 weeks, period, and there is no proud of my 20 abortions.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1726581487542.png

Just Saying! Meet Judge Steven Duble. A justice in Peace Precinct 1 in Harris County, Texas. He just decided to THROW OUT EVERY SINGLE outstanding warrant from his precinct.He donated nearly 65 times to Democrats.Democrat activists masquerading as judges are making our cities less safe. This is the bullshit we are dealing with from the Democratic Party
1726581602430.png
1726581619442.png
Light in the loafers I'm sure

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^sloth fever?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

sean-penn-awardee.gif

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
^^let's not offend the immigrant rapists^^

View attachment 222452

Talk about vacant looks, almost chromosomally challenged

View attachment 222453
OOOHHH me first---running interference for the Deep state

Fuck that fat pasty white bitch and her dumpling little faggot husband.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 222448

Just Saying! Meet Judge Steven Duble. A justice in Peace Precinct 1 in Harris County, Texas. He just decided to THROW OUT EVERY SINGLE outstanding warrant from his precinct.He donated nearly 65 times to Democrats.Democrat activists masquerading as judges are making our cities less safe. This is the bullshit we are dealing with from the Democratic Party
View attachment 222449
View attachment 222450
If Cameltoe and the Guzzler are elected, you'll see many refineries in the US closed as well as massive restrictions on production, including fracking, despite what Cameltoe said or OBiden said. Same lies, different mouths.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Again. The phrase “our democracy” is being used in the possessive sense. He is not referring to a democracy for all people. He is referring to a threat to their perverse, corrupt version that benefits DC insiders and crushes the rest of the country.

💯

Been saying exactly this for years now.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

View attachment 222448

View attachment 222449
View attachment 222450
That’s a super faggit right there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom