Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Attachments

• 1726492797195.png
    1726492797195.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 6

MortgageHorn

Founder

Giving you an assist here with the photo for context -

GXj4fgdXwAELe32

PS good to see you posting with a name like @Jakethedog a bit worried the Hattians got you.

MortgageHorn

Founder

View attachment 222406

View attachment 222407
View attachment 222408

I found the lyrics he sent to these faggot ass liberal musicians...

Hail to Georgia, down in Dixie!
A college honor'd fair, and true
The Red and Black is her standard, proudly it waves
Streaming today and the ages through
She's the fairest in the Southland
We'll pledge our love to her for aye
To that college dear we'll ring a cheer
All hail to dear old U-G-A!

Hail, our Varsity of Georgia!
Thy sons will e'er thy glory sing
To thee we'll ever be faithful, loyal and true
Ever and aye will thy praises ring
Grand old time of ours at Georgia
The happiest days thеy'll be always
Alma mater, fair beyond comparе
All hail to dear old U-G-A!

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Milo cooked her on X. Who knows if his allegations are true. Apparently he’s has some receipts. She is bat shit crazy and has been involuntarily hospitalized twice in the past. I’ve never liked her. I really don’t like her having that much access to Trump.
She’s been way more right than wrong

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Milo cooked her on X. Who knows if his allegations are true. Apparently he’s has some receipts. She is bat shit crazy and has been involuntarily hospitalized twice in the past. I’ve never liked her. I really don’t like her having that much access to Trump.

Agreed. Once upon a time she was somewhat amusing, but she has jumped the shark.

And this is the fundamental difference with MAGA and the Progressives. We are able to intake and process new information and change our views. The Progressives just double down on the bat shit crazy and dive deeper into the abyss. It's a sad state of affairs.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Was just listening to the Tucker podcast with the replay of his Megyn Kelly interview from his live show last week. Megyn says that in the next 13 months we will be hearing from Epstein. She does not believe he is alive, but rather a trusted source has his deadman’s switch tape and she’s seen it. She guaranteed we would see it. There is major manic in DC, corp America and Hollywood .

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

I don’t like her either. She was caught bragging about her being genetically superior as a Jew while trying to get laid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom