Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
JD VANCE: 🔥"Dana, would you like to ask me questions and let me answer them or debate me on these topics? I noticed that when you had Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, you gave them multiple choice answers to the questions you asked."🔥
^^to Dana Bash^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Elise Stefanik

Shame on NBC News - it was an ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT (the 2nd one!) on the former and future President of the United States!

1726481666730.png

From Poso
EXCLUSIVE: Attempted Trump assassin Ryan Routh appeared in a propaganda video for the AZOV BATTALLION in May 2022

ShaolinNole

Legendary
What does Trump have to do with the Ukraine war, he wants to stop it
I know an otherwise conservative person that thinks the war is still ongoing because Trump supposedly kept GOP members from voting for Ukraine funding. Probably won’t vote for Trump because of it. It’s the most ridiculous thing ever, but there is a portion of the internet that thinks Russia will implode if we can just send 100B more to Ukraine.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I know an otherwise conservative person that thinks the war is still ongoing because Trump supposedly kept GOP members from voting for Ukraine funding. Probably won’t vote for Trump because of it. It’s the most ridiculous thing ever, but there is a portion of the internet that thinks Russia will implode if we can just send 100B more to Ukraine.
There is truly a load of people who will make anything up in their minds to keep from voting Trump. Good thing Dems are switching over, because there are a ton of ballless Republicans

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I’d like to know why they think Russia imploding would be a good thing. Would be nuclear capable chaos

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I feel the same way. Very worried. Sending prayers for Donald J Trump.

It certainly makes one believe that is the case. They have tried everything else, including one, now two, assassination attempts. Since rifles didn't get him, it would not surprise me to see someone, including any number of the terrorists allowed to freely enter the US, to escalate the weaponry to more than rifles with scopes. Remember, in San Diego months ago, the LEOs arrested a man and his son who had an RPG and were intent on using it at a school. You can bet those weapons are already here.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I’d like to know why they think Russia imploding would be a good thing. Would be nuclear capable chaos
Somehow he thinks it’s a bigger threat to democracy than Zelenskyy halting elections and Biden/Harris going crazy woke, opening the borders, redistricting election lines based on these invaders, allowing crime to go rampant and spending trillions of tax dollars trying to change the climate.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Article in one of Dallas' papers recently saying how cities are scrambling to spend their Covid relief funds before they are asked to return unspent funds to the Treasury. Just like gov't---spend it or lose it in future budgets---assuming any budget sees a spending cut which they don't.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Flex This Mr All Roads Go Thru Lubbock

460230311_10220094685398030_6856800550958919872_n.jpg

I’m not a tech fan and I’ve never thought that.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
FWIW
Here's a real true facts that nobody else has ever even noticed about Kamala Harris's flag pin, her's is a burning American flag as for President Donald J. Trump's American flag pin it's an original version of the American flag.It took me a very long time to finding her pin but I have managed to finding it on the interwebs and searched for burning American flag jewelry pins and this is what I had found out about so I had to sharing it all with you patriots here so you know without any questions about her being a phony fake wannabe American when in fact she's a sock puppet for the Globalists elites agenda's to destroy this country. Now look at Trump's Flag Pin compared to Kamala Harris's flag pin and you tell me that's not a burning flag pin because in fact it is.
1726488152888.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Educate your friend.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Somehow he thinks it’s a bigger threat to democracy than Zelenskyy halting elections and Biden/Harris going crazy woke, opening the borders, redistricting election lines based on these invaders, allowing crime to go rampant and spending trillions of tax dollars trying to change the climate.

Nevermind. Just beat the shit out of him.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Re: Boar's Head meats. The Virginia plant where Listeria was found that killed at least 9 people has been closed and will not reopen. The Listeria was found in Liverwurst and they are discontinuing production of it.

So 9 people are dead from Listeria and plant closures are taken. Yet, worldwide over 30 million and counting have died from Wuhan Charlie jabs and they continue to be made and advertised to take.

Can only occur with coordination among many and immunity agreements.

Latest posts

Top Bottom