Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
Ya think??
He also 'carefully removed' Kristina's womb, which was the only organ cut out of her torso, and this 'deliberate mutilation or ritualised degradation of the body' is believed to indicate that Thomas has a mental disorder, according to the court.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Dems could literally murder babies on camera now and their base would still support them.
confused-meme-confused.gif

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder

Why I never invested in BTC. Go ETH because BTC is basically, IMHO, a form of CBDC.

There will come a BTC reckoning. For sure.

Honestly I think it's all going to fall to XMR, though. If it goes there the world banks will truly be powerless. It's the only truly non traceable crypto, at least that is relevant. And that was the whole point of Crypto and what BTC was meant to be, in the first place.

There is so much wrong with this, I don’t know where to start. Anyone who has done an hour of research understands BTC is the most decentralized, uncontrolled form of an asset ever in the history of the world. It is distributed across the blockchain, with hundreds of thousands of nodes agreeing 💯 before a single transaction is verified…which is the essence of decentralized. Who gives a fuck if the CIA created it (which I doubt) because it is distributed and there is no rolling back.

No marketers. No distributions to shareholders/developers. No changes. Just the hardest money ever known. Better start researching it because once you’re orange pilled, you’ll lay awake at night realizing you don’t have enough exposure to BTC…especially given where we’ll be in 10 years.

BTW, I’m also in on some of the shitcoins (ETH, KASP, XRP, etc…), but it’s only to make a profit off this bull run, then liquidate to stack more in BTC. We’re still early. Global adoption is around ~1%…basically where the internet was in 1995.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
There is so much wrong with this, I don’t know where to start. Anyone who has done an hour of research understands BTC is the most decentralized, uncontrolled form of an asset ever in the history of the world. It is distributed across the blockchain, with hundreds of thousands of nodes agreeing 💯 before a single transaction is verified…which is the essence of decentralized. Who gives a fuck if the CIA created it (which I doubt) because it is distributed and there is no rolling back.

No marketers. No distributions to shareholders/developers. No changes. Just the hardest money ever known. Better start researching it because once you’re orange pilled, you’ll lay awake at night realizing you don’t have enough exposure to BTC…especially given where we’ll be in 10 years.

BTW, I’m also in on some of the shitcoins (ETH, KASP, XRP, etc…), but it’s only to make a profit off this bull run, then liquidate to stack more in BTC. We’re still early. Global adoption is around ~1%…basically where the internet was in 1995.
XRP is going to take off.

Goldhedge

Legendary
USAF Pilot Exposes Top Secret Chemtrails 'Mind Control' Program To 'Destroy Civilization

Golbez

Elite

So this is the true fanboy response. You're exactly the person Tucker is laughing at. C'mon, the whole point to bitcoin was anonymous transactions when it originally came out. That was it's #1 appeal. Not "decentralization". When it first came out nobody was even saying the word "decentralization". They were using it like crazy on Silk Road, which is what gave it it's initial value. That was the business spin that was later applied to it after Silk Road went down. BTC is no longer anonymous. It's traceable. At that point you may as well make it a debit card (Which they do now lol).

You know what Silk Road was run on? Tor. Guess who invented Tor? Yup, as Easy E would say, hail to the n*ggas from C I A. Every OG hacker on the internet back then knew BTC came from the same place, but at the time, it was truly anonymous, so it served it's purpose.

Saying BTC isn't "centralized" is like saying every fucking Tor exit node on the internet isn't run by the Feds, which 90% of them are. Why do you think the VPN business took off? LOL.

I mean, anyone who has done a 5 second google search on BTC knows this - https://www.wired.com/story/27-year-old-codebreaker-busted-myth-bitcoins-anonymity/

By definition, any crypto that is truly anonymous is far more "decentralized" than a traceable currency such as BTC. Use that critical thinking noggin, if you even have that ability.

Right now you're probably listening to CNN eating everything up at face value with that line of thought.

Now excuse me while I listen to some Easy E

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
If Harris wins, USA becomes as screwed as the UK and EU ... Well, some parts of the US already are.

The liberal curse of 'All coal / shit skins are friends', even worse when they lump me in and think I'm like them or they can be like me based on melanin alone, failing to realise that this one got the super autism and turbo IQ, at the cost of all my executive function and any ability to do anything myself.

And then they just trap me in my house and throw money at me. The DSM-5 says I need support with anything social, that also literally means someone else has to help me get a job. Never gonna happen under libtardism.

Fuck liberalism, fuck individualism, fuck hedonism.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

If Trump is a “dictator,” why is he pushing to dismantle executive branch agencies and reduce concentrated power in Washington?Wouldn’t that make a dictator’s job a lot more difficult?Maybe those pretending Trump is a “dictator” are projecting?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:
Top Bottom