Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

You really need to listen to the whole podcast to understand what he's saying. He said multiple times "people are going to hear this one thing and make wild judgements about what I'm saying" and "you mention ww2 and you have to go by the lore or you'll criticized as a nazi"....

He pointed out that every war since ww2 you can count on the state/msm saying "You don't want to go to war? What are you Chamberlain?".... Or "so you don't want to go to war?.... I guess you'd have just let Hitler rule the world?"

He was making a nuanced and layered point that he admitted he could lay out the whole thought in a 2 hour podcast. He's doing like a 15 hour podcast broke up into multiple episodes and I plan to watch them. He made good enough points in that interview that my interest is piqued.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

We already know more details about the Apalachee School shooter in ONE DAY than we do about the Trump shooter who tried to kill the president on July 13.

Colt Gray killed two students and two teachers on Wednesday. Thomas Crooks 55 days ago tried to kill former President Trump and killed fire fighter Corey Comperatore.

The Washington Post reported on Thursday that Colt Gray had been "begging for months" for mental health help, according to his aunt, Annie Brown.

Gray “was begging for help from everybody around him,” Annie Brown told the Post. “The adults around him failed him.”

The FBI also failed him and the victims at the Georgia school. The FBI flagged Gray in 2023 due to tips about his online threats. After local law enforcement interviewed Gray, no substantive action was taken.

Last week, the suspect’s grandmother had gone to see a counselor at his school to request help, according to screenshots provided to the Post.

He “starts with the therapist tomorrow,” his grandmother texted one week before Gray went on a murder spree.

The suspects father, Colin Gray, is facing criminal charges for allowing the troubled teen access to the murder weapon.

In May 2023, the teen’s father told the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office that "his son was not allowed to use guns without supervision."

Critically, authorities found Gray had written about past school shootings, including the 2018 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, FL, according to a law enforcement official who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

It is unknown why Gray carried out the Apalachee School shooting. However, he had a known history of online threats, a documented history of mental illness, and an alleged family history of abuse.

Meanwhile, after 55 days of FBI, Secret Service, and Congressional task force investigations, we still do not have a clear picture about what motivated Thomas Crooks to nearly kill former President Trump.

Initially, there was confusion and speculation about Crooks' political views. He was registered as a Republican, but he donated to far-left causes via ActBlue, indicating a possible lean towards liberal or progressive ideologies. Yet he also reportedly expressed disdain for both Republican and Democratic politicians. It is unclear because we are led to believe that Crooks left no extensive or definitive social media trail.

The FBI has selectively leaked information about Crooks that muddies the waters about his possible motivation for shooting Trump. Director Wray pointed to the subject's online searches on the JFK assassinat*on, as well as alleged anti-Semitic and anti-migrant remarks.

There are indications that Crooks might have been dealing with mental health issues. He searched for information on "major depressive disorder" online, which could suggest he was experiencing or researching symptoms of depression.

Additionally, his behavior, such as being a loner, being bullied, and making threats about school violence in the past, points towards underlying psychological distress. His actions, including the assassination attempt, could be seen as symptomatic of untreated or undiagnosed mental illness, though this remains speculative without formal diagnosis.

However, on the day when Crooks signed up for the Trump rally in Butler County, PA where he would later shoot the president, the news media was swirling with accusations that Donald Trump was a would-be dictator and that Biden would likely lose the election due to his disastrous debate performance.

Crooks had multiple foreign encrypted accounts. Despite the FBI reportedly hacking two of the three accounts, it has not released the contents to the public.

The crime scene where he shot Trump was quickly scrubbed and his body cremated in rapid fashion, preventing forensic examiners from getting a further picture of the shooter's motivation.

Colt Gray has survived the Apalachee School shooting and can be interrogated by law enforcement and by a criminal court. This cannot be done with Thomas Crooks, who was killed during the Trump shooting.

The rapidly surfacing details about Colt Gray and the slow trickle of murky findings about Thomas Crooks suggests we already know more concrete details about the Apalachee School shooting than we will ever know about Thomas Crooks and what motivated him to shoot and try to kill former President Trump.

So he started with a therapist a week ago? I wonder if they put him on any drugs. We’ll never know.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Thanks, Brother. It is one of several options in a pivotal moment in my career/life so needing this kind of feedback from the LAC. @ttyh has been a great resource, too. Love you guys.

I grew up right outside Horseshoe Bay. It’s a beautiful area but you need to know it will take you close to 2 hours to get to work/home during rush hour. Prepare to spend 4 hours a day in the car if you do this. There are very nice areas much closer.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Guys, it’s not a win that the J6 case against Donald Trump is not going to trial before the election.

What Chutkan did today by taking the rare—unprecedented?—step of allowing DOJ to file an “opening brief” on additional immunity questions is a way to put Trump on trial without a jury and little recourse.

Tom Windom, Smith’s prosecutor, told Chutkan the brief would be “comprehensive.” The document will include grand jury transcripts, 302s (FBI) and other cherry picked “evidence” to salvage the “Big Lie” narrative as people start to vote.

You can GUARANTEE DOJ will release new bombshells to put Trump on the defensive and create damaging headlines.

It’s a paper trial but without cross examination, defense witnesses, or other due process rights.

Nothing to celebrate.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I grew up right outside Horseshoe Bay. It’s a beautiful area but you need to know it will take you close to 2 hours to get to work/home during rush hour. Prepare to spend 4 hours a day in the car if you do this. There are very nice areas much closer.

Was going to say this. @MortgageHorn must be flying in a helicopter to make it to downtown Austin from Horseshoe Bay in an hour. Lake LBJ is the best lake in the Highland Lakes Chain, though.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

They bus them to riots, of course they'll bus them to these events

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I made it about 30 seconds into watching the NFL in 2024 and then they did this. It was a good run for me this season.

Not only this but the new silly kickoff rule. I didn't watch anymore of the game after seeing that and likely won't watch anymore NFL games this season. Of course, I haven't been watching the majority of them for years.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I made it about 30 seconds into watching the NFL in 2024 and then they did this. It was a good run for me this season.

Not only this but the new silly kickoff rule. I didn't watch anymore of the game after seeing that and likely won't watch anymore NFL games this season. Of course, I haven't been watching the majority of them for years.
You guys missed a great game. If I let other people’s political stances affect me like that I could never watch tv of any type, listen to the radio, open my web browser, work for a company, etc but to each his own.

The new kickoff rule is a player safety issue. Football needs to do stuff like this to survive long term. I’ve seen more serious injuries on kickoffs than every other play put together. In high school my team had 4 players sent off in an ambulance. Two were concussions on a kickoff, one was a chest injury in the wedge on a kickoff and one was a broken leg of a lineman that got rolled up (not a kickoff). I also had a concussion on a kickoff that erased a week of my life from my memory. I don’t love it but I’m fine with the new kickoff.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
mm
You guys missed a great game. If I let other people’s political stances affect me like that I could never watch tv of any type, listen to the radio, open my web browser, work for a company, etc but to each his own.

The new kickoff rule is a player safety issue. Football needs to do stuff like this to survive long term. I’ve seen more serious injuries on kickoffs than every other play put together. In high school my team had 4 players sent off in an ambulance. Two were concussions on a kickoff, one was a chest injury in the wedge on a kickoff and one was a broken leg of a lineman that got rolled up (not a kickoff). I also had a concussion on a kickoff that erased a week of my life from my memory. I don’t love it but I’m fine with the new kickoff.
The black national anthem is only divisive.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
mm

The black national anthem is only divisive.
I’m not in favor of it, I just don’t care that much. You fly on planes with airlines that had mask mandates? Use windows or google? Go to a dr or hospital that had Covid shot mandates? I’m not aware of any major company anywhere that lines up with my views. I’ve just decided screw it, I’ll do what I want to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom