Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I’m not in favor of it, I just don’t care that much. You fly on planes with airlines that had mask mandates? Use windows or google? Go to a dr or hospital that had Covid shot mandates? I’m not aware of any major company anywhere that lines up with my views. I’ve just decided screw it, I’ll do what I want to do.
Not arguing but I don't fly, but wife is in alaska, but didn't pay for it Probably will at some point to se MIL. I haven't been to the doctors in I don't know how long way before covid. I avoid as many name brands as possible. It's probably not doable unless you're totally off the grid.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
You guys missed a great game. If I let other people’s political stances affect me like that I could never watch tv of any type, listen to the radio, open my web browser, work for a company, etc but to each his own.

The new kickoff rule is a player safety issue. Football needs to do stuff like this to survive long term. I’ve seen more serious injuries on kickoffs than every other play put together. In high school my team had 4 players sent off in an ambulance. Two were concussions on a kickoff, one was a chest injury in the wedge on a kickoff and one was a broken leg of a lineman that got rolled up (not a kickoff). I also had a concussion on a kickoff that erased a week of my life from my memory. I don’t love it but I’m fine with the new kickoff.

I've just made it a priority to eliminate exposure to cultural Marxism whenever possible. It's easy for me to turn off the black national anthem and the NFL.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^not the babylonbee.com &&

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

But record number year is going to happen and we're all going to die because climate

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
@Jayhox

Horseshoe Bay

My dad lives there.

A lot of the police force are retired Texas Rangers (Law Enforcement - Not Baseball) with just about zero crime.

It is on Lake LBJ which is a CONSTANT LEVEL lake so there is always water - Lake Travis is NOT Constant Level and right now is about 1/3 full until the next flood comes.

Horseshoe Bay has 4 golf courses, a resort, 16 tennis courts, a spa, a marina, a yacht club, and its own airport - because we know you are a "Playa".

It is the #1 rated resort in Texas.

Scott & White has a huge regional hospital there as well.

And best of all ZERO "Harris Wentz" signs - in fact many never took down their "Trump" signs.

99% RED AREA OF THE GOAT 🇺🇸

It's exactly one hour into Austin - thus you will easily be able to attend real football, baseball, volleyball, tennis, golf, and swimming events 🤘

With the hills, lake, and trails, great place for you to train 🏃‍♂️🏊‍♂️🚵‍♂️

Pics

Horseshoe-Bay-Resort-1080x675.jpg

horseshoebayLead.jpg

HorseshoeBayResort-MTC-ClayCourts-Aerial-TRO-1.jpg

HorseshoeBayResort-TennisCourts.jpg

tz4lys5eckasg9mcji9k.jpg

banner_theclub.jpg

FLOATING-POOL-PS-EDIT-scaled-e1716993935230-1920x920.jpg

Resort-1024x575.jpg

a673b55a184467977633891ab0e3d710-cc_ft_960.jpg

If you need a realtor, insurance agent, I know the best.

I also know the best lender in Texas some dude named @MortgageHorn

Thank me later!

PS Make it Happen!!!
but where are the pickleball courts?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I remember back in the 60's and 70's when I was in school, we saw all those things everyday but we never had a reason to use them. Every other vehicle in the parking lot had a shotgun or a rifle in the back window. Social media was non existent and today it's the scourge of the planet.
I graduated 90. My family had a farm we used to hunt all through the 80s. 100% normal for me and 6-10 buddies to have loaded guns in our vehicles at school. We would leave school and be hunting or fishing after school anytime there wasn't a school or family activity. It was Pine Ridge Hunt Club down the road from Boogies Villa

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You guys missed a great game. If I let other people’s political stances affect me like that I could never watch tv of any type, listen to the radio, open my web browser, work for a company, etc but to each his own.

The new kickoff rule is a player safety issue. Football needs to do stuff like this to survive long term. I’ve seen more serious injuries on kickoffs than every other play put together. In high school my team had 4 players sent off in an ambulance. Two were concussions on a kickoff, one was a chest injury in the wedge on a kickoff and one was a broken leg of a lineman that got rolled up (not a kickoff). I also had a concussion on a kickoff that erased a week of my life from my memory. I don’t love it but I’m fine with the new kickoff.
Fine. It's bastardizing the game. But, they forced the players to get the Death Jab which was more toxic than any of the safety things.

Top Bottom