Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
To be fair it is unrealized gains after 100 million in assets. All that will do though is rape billionaires and prevent others from trying to break the 100 million threshold. Thankfully, I do not have to worry about that. I'm broke
Don’t worry. A little more inflation and you’ll get there, as we all will.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
THIS WILL FREAK YOU OUT

Obligatory

200w.gif

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
View attachment 222094View attachment 222095

Not sure of thr validity

But it should start a conversation 😉
I have no way of knowing if this is true, but if if is, that town is in big trouble.

I’m not gonna be an ahole here, but folks from that country are not, as one of my co workers says, “the people who put man on the moon”. They are more consumers than producers. I’m always astounded at the lack of intelligence/education they possess when I encounter them.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Initially. We all know everyone would eventually get scooped up in that disastrous policy.
Just like income tax and social security. The rich will figure a way to avoid the tax and they will need to expand it to get their revenue projections. Because they won't stop spending.

Hunter needs to get his conviction in the books before Joe leaves office, so he has time to pardon Hunter.
He can pardon him now. All that was needed was an indictment. But, yes, it will be on the way out the door and before Hunter spends one night in jail whichever comes first. They won't give back their ill-gotten gains. My guess is the pardon is already written---just waiting to put a date on it.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

RFK JR: The Founding Fathers Fought a Revolution to OVERTHROW What We Are Facing Right Now

Democrats are not going to like this.

“What Donald Trump calls the ‘Deep State’ ... it's a conspiracy of self-interests that functions together in tandem to shift wealth upward, to clamp down totalitarian controls, and to transform this country from the world's exemplary democracy into a corporate kleptocracy and a very, very oppressive oligarchical system. [That's] the kind of system that we fought a revolution to overthrow in 1776.”

Tucker Carlson exclaimed in awe, “Wow! Bless you for saying that.”

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I have no way of knowing if this is true, but if if is, that town is in big trouble.

I’m not gonna be an ahole here, but folks from that country are not, as one of my co workers says, “the people who put man on the moon”. They are more consumers than producers. I’m always astounded at the lack of intelligence/education they possess when I encounter them.

They’re sub 90 IQ people. Hell, maybe sub 80 like Somalians

Latest posts

Top Bottom