Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Government to the rescue:

OSHA has come up with new rules for employers to deal with regarding the heat both indoors and outdoors. All the more reason the federal government needs a massive RIF.

https://www.mypmp.net/2024/08/04/os...ign=NCMCD240801003&oly_enc_id=1138A7761801E9V

Edit: It appears the link won't post. I'll copy and paste tomorrow. Weird. It posts from the computer I posted it on but won't load on my laptop.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I wasn’t shocked to learn that Doug Emhoff knocked up the family nanny was shocked to learn the nanny is female

Immigration was never intended for integration into society. It's all about changing the natural order of a society with willing politicians who have no balls to stop it.

Mungri

Elite
Poop, poop, poop, poop ...

My brain goes poop, out comes poop ...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Bullshit. Legal immigration is all about assimilation and loving this country.
Go back and read what I replied to. The Swedes, Germans, British and others brought those people into their countries hoping they would integrate. They didn't because it wasn't demanded of them. They opened their borders to any and all. Now, they are reaping the rewards. It was done for political reasons not to make a better society. Same thing is happening in the US.

Top Bottom