Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
BTW I kind of dig the "Throw Back" Leave It To Beaver 50's look with the pocket protector, short sleeve shirt with a clip on tie, and glasses.

It makes you look like a IQ Genius.

I already wear glasses - that's my new look when I come back to the states.

Chicks dig smart dudes ;) I found out they even have a name for it "Sapiosexual"

View attachment 220564
1723039055709.gif

Dolphincock

Elite
Exclusive Breaking: The Mass Numbers of Illegal Migrants that are pouring into our respective countries are in fact UN soldiers."these are UN Soldiers and they will be deployed by the World Health Organisation (WHO) when they announce the next Pandemic Lockdown"The Black Watch a Scottish Infantry regiment based in Perth Scotland has been instructed to train illegal migrants to carry out crowd control and other measures to force compliance within the British population in the event of a civil uprising of the population against the government.There are bird flu Avian influenza H5N1 vaccines being flown into the UK right now ready to be used on the British Public!UK Businessman John O' Looney raises the alarm and says he has conclusive evidence that these UN soldiers are being trained by British forces who are being ordered to do so by globalist's infesting the British Government.John has stated that he has surveillance and video evidence of what is going on along with detailed vehicle and registration numbers of the vehicles that are in use.The details that are emerging suggest that British Forces will be sent abroad to fight Russia in Ukraine that will effectively leave no patriotic soldiers within Britain to protect the British population and that Illegal migrants will be issued Uniforms and given powers by the Globalists to Police, control and order the British people to stay at home and will have the powers to get physical and arrest anyone who does not comply.This explains why Canada, The United States, Australia, New Zealand and parts of Europe are all facing the same plan by the Globalists.These Illegal migrants have no loyalty to the host countries and will gleefully follow orders from the globalists to subjugate and control the people in our respective countries.This is a betrayal of biblical proportions.Its time to get prepared and its time to resist.Join our freedom movement http://freedomtraininternational.org to stay informed and up to date with whats about to happen.

copy and pasted as I am Not that smart

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This clip shows why they, not all of them, but the masses of Muslims act like animals.

With each generation being inbred it drops the off springs IQ lower and lower.

Until they reach a point of being somewhere between retarded and subhuman.

That's why they rape at will, live like animals, and don't shower.

Exactly!!!

Goldhedge

Legendary
I’m surprised they actually put this kid in jail. I hope he can get his life turned around but sounds like it will be hard if he has a history of previous violence and battery charges.

That lady should sue the school district. It is ridiculous what all the faculty and staff have to put up with in public school these days, But man those parapros are in a class of their own. Stuff like this happens all the time with normal sized kids so it doesn’t get the attention. They get bit, knocked down, kicked, punched, chairs thrown at them every day. The fact that they the district allowed a situation where a known violent man of this size is unacceptable. They are fortunate he didn’t kill someone.
Public fool system... they should arm the paras with tasers.

This clip shows why they, not all of them, but the masses of Muslims act like animals.

With each generation being inbred it drops the off springs IQ lower and lower.

Until they reach a point of being somewhere between retarded and subhuman.

That's why they rape at will, live like animals, and don't shower.
They like goats too...

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Ilhan Omar whitewashed 9/11 by saying “some people did something. ”Make her pay politically August 13 in Minnesota’s 5th District OPEN primary where any party can vote. Ilhan won in 2022 by only 2,466 votes. She’s vulnerable! Republicans, on August 13 vote for Don Samuels MN!

^^more career suicide BS :rolleyes: these losers all wanted the VP slot

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I wasn’t shocked to learn that Doug Emhoff knocked up the family nanny was shocked to learn the nanny is female

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

“I had told the school that being hungry was a trigger, that noise was a trigger, that being told ‘no’ was a trigger, that being corrected in front of other people was a trigger, and electronics was a huge trigger,” Leann Depa added.

Sounds to me this person needs to be put down. At the very least if this bullshit is true, then put in an asylum. Teach him there while he is in a straight jacket.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Thank you border czar

^^f'ng French

^^ok sure

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder