Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
See and this is why I do not understand their tactics. This seems to be the most retarded way of handling the convention if it were to happen. I think it would do ultimately more harm than anything due to the mass confusion and disarray of the party.
That’s part of the strategy. The audacity with which they do dumb things just shows their power. They can literally run a baked potato, cheat their asses off, and take the White House without fear of retribution. This is absolute power in practice.

CurtOFD78

Elite
The pause is coming. The canary in the coal mine is losing it's voice. We won't make it to Nov. 5th. JMHO. Skol Patriots!

Edit: i.e. the ten days of darkness is fast approaching. Have your house in order (supplies) for a couple of weeks. I hope and pray it is not longer than that. I don't think we get to an election on Nov 5th. I have no idea what will cause this pause but it is coming. Armor up!
Can you/will you say what you think it is?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

everything-is-fine-this-is-fine.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^no mention of vac

^^I like this gal

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1723031196299.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1723031256926.png
loser, and I just watched Predator last night

^^killing off the gays again? **

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I’m surprised they actually put this kid in jail. I hope he can get his life turned around but sounds like it will be hard if he has a history of previous violence and battery charges.

That lady should sue the school district. It is ridiculous what all the faculty and staff have to put up with in public school these days, But man those parapros are in a class of their own. Stuff like this happens all the time with normal sized kids so it doesn’t get the attention. They get bit, knocked down, kicked, punched, chairs thrown at them every day. The fact that they the district allowed a situation where a known violent man of this size is unacceptable. They are fortunate he didn’t kill someone.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

This clip shows why they, not all of them, but the masses of Muslims act like animals.

With each generation being inbred it drops the off springs IQ lower and lower.

Until they reach a point of being somewhere between retarded and subhuman.

That's why they rape at will, live like animals, and don't shower.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

BTW I kind of dig the "Throw Back" Leave It To Beaver 50's look with the pocket protector, short sleeve shirt with a clip on tie, and glasses.

It makes you look like a IQ Genius.

I already wear glasses - that's my new look when I come back to the states.

Chicks dig smart dudes ;) I found out they even have a name for it "Sapiosexual"

1723032312970.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Re: Illinois Mayor. Interesting that Lori "Beetlejuice" Lightfoot is doing the investigating for the town council. Could a "whitewash" be coming? Can I even say "whitewash"?

View attachment 220563
loser, and I just watched Predator last night

^^killing off the gays again? **
Haven't we been down the MonkeyPox road 2-3 times before?

I’m surprised they actually put this kid in jail. I hope he can get his life turned around but sounds like it will be hard if he has a history of previous violence and battery charges.

That lady should sue the school district. It is ridiculous what all the faculty and staff have to put up with in public school these days, But man those parapros are in a class of their own. Stuff like this happens all the time with normal sized kids so it doesn’t get the attention. They get bit, knocked down, kicked, punched, chairs thrown at them every day. The fact that they the district allowed a situation where a known violent man of this size is unacceptable. They are fortunate he didn’t kill someone.
I agree. However, many times these school districts have their hands tied by lawyers, courts and incompetent school boards.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Governor of Minnesomalia.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom