Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
I’ve been working my ass off on a couple projects I’ve got going on in south Florida. Tomorrow is a new day so I think I’m going to finish the work I’ve got going on around 10 and take the rest of the day off for me some me time. Either taking the pontoon or the bass boat and saying you know what I mean. Making my beautiful wife load up with me and taking us a day on the water. All this bs stress is working on me.
Hope know one has a fucking son in law that I have. Between this crazy ass world we live in and ignorant asswhole son in law, I need to take a break. Roll Tide!!! Love you all.
Probably be back on here again tomorrow evening lol.
Hope I didn’t make a word salad out of this. I’ve had a couple beers lol.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1722075114924.png

Dear Black People: Every DEMOCRAT CITY is a literal hell-hole right now. You voting for Kamala *just* because she's black is unacceptable.

Do better. Get out of your emotions and *think* harder.

Why is abortion still a national debate? And why is Kamala Harris, a post menopausal woman, so obsessed with the idea of getting pregnant and using a suction and forced to murder a baby?
Has anyone ever heard of birth control? I laugh, because it’s actually hard to get pregnant. And you have to actually be very reckless or work at it to get pregnant. People who foam at the mouth over abortion act like abortion is birth control. Use a condom. Get on the pill. Or close your legs. Why is this so hard? Laura Loomer

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1722075281178.png

FWIW

^^wonder if they will identify the perp^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If they are playing the part of deception for the bad guys they are playing it well. If not, fuck them pieces of shit.
The Chinese and Deep State have enough baggage, bribery and embarrassing stuff on so many people they are afraid to step forward. What they don't have they will make up incriminating stuff to control them. See SOTH Johnson and his 180 on Ukraine funding.

Look at this shit. They're selling out their own director lol

They failed with the "glass from a telepromter" hit by a bullet premise.

View attachment 219981

Dear Black People: Every DEMOCRAT CITY is a literal hell-hole right now. You voting for Kamala *just* because she's black is unacceptable.

Do better. Get out of your emotions and *think* harder.

Why is abortion still a national debate? And why is Kamala Harris, a post menopausal woman, so obsessed with the idea of getting pregnant and using a suction and forced to murder a baby?
Has anyone ever heard of birth control? I laugh, because it’s actually hard to get pregnant. And you have to actually be very reckless or work at it to get pregnant. People who foam at the mouth over abortion act like abortion is birth control. Use a condom. Get on the pill. Or close your legs. Why is this so hard? Laura Loomer
A large portion don't believe in birth control especially condoms or monogamy.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING: Harrison Butker releases a statement responding to the Opening Ceremony of the 2024 Paris Olympics.

Harrison Butker writes,

“Be not deceived, God is not mocked. For what things a man shall sow, those also shall he reap. For he that soweth in his flesh, of the flesh also shall reap corruption. But he that soweth in the spirit, of the spirit shall reap life everlasting.”

Galatians 6:7-8

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Do not be discouraged by the abhorrent Satanic ritual the entire world just watched for the opening of the Olympics.

This was a massive red pill for the normies who believe people like myself and YOU are “crazy” for accurately stating the world is run by an elite group of pedophile Satanists.

Also, the ceremony highlighted a decapitated Marie Antoinette. She was the Queen of France who infamously told the peasants: Let them eat cake!

Now what was her fate? She was executed for treason.

Make no mistake: What Satan has meant for evil; God will use for good.

As disgusting as this entire blatantly Satanic performance was, I find high irony they chose to highlight Antoinette who, I will say it again, was executed for treason!

This is incredibly symbolic in a very bad way for [them] that WILL bite them in the ass very soon.

God will NOT be mocked!

So, thank you — you incredibly foolish & arrogant cabal Satanists for putting your evil on full display. It’s undoubtedly waking up countless normies. This will only help prep them and the world for what’s coming: Treason’s Greetings!

You fucked around, now you find out.

Keep the faith and remember — Nothing can stop what’s coming, period!

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
According to this article NBC will “combine” numbers from its 2-5pm slot with the prime time numbers for a total viewership. Is this some bullshit to get around terrible ratings?

Top Bottom