Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Pray for our nation. The next four to six months are going to be an extremely perilous time, because the regime is not just going to throw in the towel and accept a Trump victory.

These people are in way too deep to simply hand over the keys to Trump in January. They have proven they will do anything—literally anything—to retain power. Pray that their efforts will be defeated, that sanity will prevail, and that God would lead us as a nation to repentance and restoration, because the only other path is destruction and desolation.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Ah to have the time and money for that! Must be nice brother!

The advantages to BaconUp in my life:

1) I’m a single full time parent with a demanding career. I batch cook meals. Batch cooking bacon happens maybe once every two weeks. I bake it in the oven.

2) The amount of grease from a batch cook of bacon nets me a coffee cup of grease. This will get me to around 2-3 egg cooks (pan with 8-12 eggs). Then I have to batch cook more bacon. So that means I have 4-5 days without grease to use without batch cooking bacon (time and money).

3) bacon grease inherently has tiny pieces of bacon in it and if kept longer than a few days starts to become rancid and taste like shit. BaconUp is filtered and keeps for months, even at room temp.

4) It takes a paradigm shift to understand, but these products are my new “olive oil”. So to have them on hand and ready to use, in a state where they don’t spoil, and in quantities that are cost effective is the best fit for me.

So, really I didn’t overthink it. I fucking perfected it. Now kindly eat a dick, sir.

Hope this helps.
😉

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
If you like BHA in your food, more power to you.

View attachment 218548

"Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) is a synthetic, waxy, solid petrochemical. Its antioxidant properties have caused it to be widely used as a preservative in food, food packaging, animal feed, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, rubber, and petroleum products. BHA has been used in food since around 1947."
Unless you’re eating 100% of your food farmed in your backyard, enjoying beef jerky you prepared and dried yourself, drinking beer brewed in your basement, or chewing gum you personally made in your kitchen, you’re consuming BHA…

Keep carnivore, don’t drink, work out, fuck, and get some sun and the BHA doesn’t really matter.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Unless you’re eating 100% of your food farmed in your backyard, enjoying beef jerky you prepared and dried yourself, drinking beer brewed in your basement, or chewing gum you personally made in your kitchen, you’re consuming BHA…

Keep carnivore, don’t drink, work out, fuck, and get some sun and the BHA doesn’t really matter.
I drink water (haven't had alcohol in over 6 years), eat fresh beef, pork, chicken, eggs, grass-fed butter and ghee. Zero processed foods. I would never intentionally ingest BHA (a known carcinogen and endocrine disruptor). But, as I said before, more power to you if that's what you like.

Top Bottom