Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Not yet. But I check upon delivery. It’s not as savory as the bacon grease, but it’s does its job.
You are overthinking it. Take a full pack of thick cut bacon, fry it in a pan, remove it but leave the bacon grease, scramble 6 eggs, put it in the bacon grease, cook to preference, have 3 perfect Keto meals ready to go.

Goldhedge

Legendary
I really didn’t think the puppet masters would make a change. I am guessing they will get him to step down from the nomination, and also resign from the president so even though Kamella would only be in power a few months, the dems will be able to claim first AA woman.

I think they want him to make it to the DNC to acquire the nomination THEN shit can him to the curb.

That way they can appoint a surrogate to run in his stead.

That's how they'll control the outcome.

They have him drop his drawers now... ANYONE could ass-u-me the position....

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I think they want him to make it to the DNC to acquire the nomination THEN shit can him to the curb.

That way they can appoint a surrogate to run in his stead.

That's how they'll control the outcome.

They have him drop his drawers now... ANYONE could ass-u-me the position....
Yes.. tonight was probably planned to start the replacement. It’s going to get dark.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
This debate was bad for national security I don’t want foreign leaders seeing anymore of this. (Paraphrasing)

I agree with this from ole power bottom.

Thoughts?
I imagine fluff said it more like this.

giphy.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^his response will be an indicator of if he's getting the presidential nod^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1719570608797.png

If this is as strong as President Biden does with seven days of rest, how is he on a daily basis?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 218534

If this is as strong as President Biden does with seven days of rest, how is he on a daily basis?
OBiden's performance was likely planned so they could have the excuse and reason to replace him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom