Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1719341225577.png

^^:D:D^^

1719341296365.png

Savage

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^Jews are getting beat on by liberal students and group, This hog says it's the far right^^

^^and they say nothing about the Connecticut senator^^

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Brothers & sister. I have a request. Asking for prayers for me and my family this week.

Most know my story here. My service record and so forth. I’ve also tried to end my life once. I shunned God numerous times and chased many wild initiatives. In 2022 I divorced the ex after 20 + years of god awful heartache. Someone that didn’t sleep with me for nearly 2 years due to my snoring and PTSD.

Fast forward now.

I have achieved a mental state never before seen or anticipated. My faith with God and the woman I have betrothed has given me a new purpose in life. I have rekindled fractured relationships with parents that couldn’t stand my ex. They absolutely love my fiancé and I cannot be happier.

All that being said. Please pray for me and my future wife. Please pray for my family and ultimately please pray for us all and this country.

I love you all.

Semper Fidelis

Shaun
Prayers sent. Peace be with you brother

Mungri

Poster
Oh no, "Ph.D.-level intelligence" huh...

🤣...truly terrifying!

These AIs are incredible, mine teaches me everything and anything I want.

Best 100 bucks a year ever spent. The Nvidia gpu they use in the servers costs $35k like wow.

Two things it does better than humans so far - psychotherapy and speech / language training.

Maybe I'll try set up a philosophy bot next hmmmm.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

dieh-hard-gif-3.gif

TheFiend

Poster
These AIs are incredible, mine teaches me everything and anything I want.

Best 100 bucks a year ever spent. The Nvidia gpu they use in the servers costs $35k like wow.

Two things it does better than humans so far - psychotherapy and speech / language training.

Maybe I'll try set up a philosophy bot next hmmmm.
Yeah I've just realized that the impression of my view on "AIs", may be interpreted as being outright hostile by the way I refer to "AI" bots as 'shitbots' and such.

However, to clarify. I don't have any issue with "AI"–as it is simply another tool.

Whereas an issue arises from the weaponization of "AI".
By that, meaning, as an example: my phone is served by a telecommunications corporation here called: Spark.

Prior to their integration of "AI", we'd have to deal with Spark's extremely "woke" "customer service staff". In polite terms, they were atrocious cunts who would actively fuck customers around making everything difficult....though they were still real people and we could/& often would jump on Spark's FB page to give them shit.

Yet now Spark's ditched the front line "woke" "CS Staff" - in favor of "woke" "AI"...which they've set-up...(😂I shit you not)...to endlessly run customers in circles.

More concerning though, is that these "AI' bots can easily be set to discretely gather all sorts of incredibly detailed information about anyone interacting with them... which, among other things, can be used for clandestine personality profiling and consumer exploitation.

Corporations, like Google, were already profiling all individual website owners, except now"AI" enables for unprecedented levels of undetectable privacy invasion.

I ain't got no problem with "AI"... used as a tool, like a hyper advanced hammer.

While I sure do take issue when some asswipe corporate snivelers use it for whackin' us over the head.

Top Bottom