Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

“Why would the WEF want to prevent excavation of Gobekli Tepe?”

Answer: It may corroborate the Biblical story of Noah’s Ark was actually true.

Sound far fetched? These 6 points may blow your mind👇🏻

📍Genesis 8:20 - Upon leaving the Ark, Noah built an altar where he sacrificed “every clean animal and bird”

📍The Pillars of Gobekli Tepe widely depict various birds and animals (many of which are not known to originate from Turkey)

📍Gobekli Tepe is in Turkey, and so is Mt. Ararat - the alleged location where the Ark landed following the Flood

📍Gobekli Tepe dates to 11,600yrs, the same time of the ‘Younger Dryas’ climate catastrophe - which resulted in ~400ft rise in Global sea-levels

📍Gobekli Tepe appears purposely buried. Perhaps even flood related.

📍Connect the dots. The powers that be want to “cancel” Christianity and the Bible. Why?

They want to cancel everything that’s true. (And if for no other reason, to continue propping up the false climate change narrative)

Again ask yourself: WHY on earth is the WEF even associated with excavations at Gobekli Tepe??

Jimmy is a great follow. He's been in on this new look at archaeology and is based as fuck too.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

The Atlantic

Follow
64.6K Followers

The Biden Campaign’s Losing Battle​

Opinion by John Hendrickson
• 15h • 9 min read

The Biden Campaign’s Losing Battle

The Biden Campaign’s Losing Battle© Illustration by Matteo Giuseppe Pani. Sources: Samuel Corum / Getty.
Watch a few minutes of the NBA Finals, and you’ll likely notice how the Dallas Mavericks’ Luka Doncic argues with the officials every time a whistle blows in his direction. “Working the refs” is a long-standing tradition, but Doncic, one of basketball’s marquee stars, takes complaining to a new level. In his eyes, the referees are incapable of correctly calling the game, no matter the circumstance. Whining has become muscle memory.

A similar dynamic has lately been playing out between members of President Joe Biden’s campaign staff and journalists. Each week, Biden-team members and a cadre of notable Democrats spend hours locked in a public spat not just against former President Donald Trump, but against the media.

Recently, TJ Ducklo, a Biden-campaign senior adviser for communications, posted on X: “The President just spoke to approx 1,000 mostly black voters in Philly about the massive stakes in this election. @MSNBC @CNN & others did not show it. Instead, more coverage about a trial that impacts one person: Trump. Then they’ll ask, why isn’t your message getting out?” Responding to Ducklo, the election statistician turned Substack writer Nate Silver pointed out that Democrats often lament that the media don’t cover Trump’s misdeeds enough. Ducklo fired back: “This perfectly incapsulates [sic] the disconnect between the ivory tower/beltway know-it-alls and voters. Donald Trump’s trials don’t impact real people. They impact Donald Trump. His horrific, draconian, dangerous policies impact voters. Cover those. Stop covering polls & process.”

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Chuck Schumer puts cheese on an uncooked burger. This is what I call an ordinary guy, a true “man of the people.”
1718706357324.png
^^as an fyi, Hochul had basically the same photo this weekend as well, they are such frauds, and everyone knows it^^

9Mounties07

Elite
Chuck Schumer puts cheese on an uncooked burger. This is what I call an ordinary guy, a true “man of the people.”
View attachment 218074
^^as an fyi, Hochul had basically the same photo this weekend as well, they are such frauds, and everyone knows it^^

They can’t even “fake” being normal. I mean…has the photog never cooked a burger?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^how many go for the t shirt^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING: The highest ranking Democrat in New Jersey politics has been indicted for running a criminal enterprise to benefit himself & others. According to the indictment, George Norcross, his brother Philip, and four other Democrats are charged with first-degree racketeering

“Norcross Enterprise used its power and influence over government officials to craft legislation tailored to serve the interests of the enterprise... [they used this power to acquire] property and property rights through coercion, extortion, and other criminal acts.”

In one instance cited in the indictment, Norcross is said to have threatened in 2016 a developer who would not relinquish his rights on Norcross’s terms, by telling him he would make sure the developer never did business in Camden again.

“I will f--- you up like you’ve never been f---ed up before,” Norcross allegedly told the developer. When the developer asked Norcross if he was threatening him, Norcross allegedly said: “ABSOLUTELY.”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Shoe races as racist. Think bout dat sheet. Who made shoe? Da white man. Who made shoe race? Da white man. You tink just cause you have race to tie shoe dat you better dan me? Fuk yu white man, I cut your race and yur shoe farr off just rike da rest of us.
I think it's minor children and prisoners making shoes is Asia's most condemned shacks.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Shoe races as racist. Think bout dat sheet. Who made shoe? Da white man. Who made shoe race? Da white man. You tink just cause you have race to tie shoe dat you better dan me? Fuk yu white man, I cut your race and yur shoe farr off just rike da rest of us.
Ching Chong dropping truth bombs! That crazy dog roll eating bastard!

Top Bottom