Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Wonder if the liberal white women brunch crowd in Manhattan will finally go over the edge when their avocado toast is $30? 😂
Women in upper Manhatten
jake-gyllenhaal-no-way.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^skol^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
^^skol^^

They should have Bobbittized the rapist. Before long people will be so fed up with no response from authorities they will become vigilantes and it won't be pretty.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^star chamber stepping in again^^

1718736363975.png

Viking

Legendary
Founder

25 year old rugby players die all the time from medical events at their home. Just more death and destruction. Sponsered by Pfizer and Fauci.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

How Far Has Trust In US Government Fallen?

“Alright. Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever the hell you wanna call me. I don't care. But hear me out. What if, like, Russia and North Korea and China, what if they're not the villains?

Like, what if Russia has things stationed off of our coast to protect the citizens of the United States.

Now I know that's where I'm gonna lose some of y'all, but just hang on. What if our government is the villain? And everybody else knows this and that’s why they’re shoving it so far down our throats that the other countries are the villains.

And now the other countries are finally sick of it, so now they're gonna have to protect us from the real villain.

Like I said, you can call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever you wanna call me, but I think quite honestly, anything is possible and on the table at this point.

What are your thoughts?”

Latest posts

Top Bottom