Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Grifters

^^secret?? not very good at it^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1715625448816.png
:cool: :cool: :cool: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: no sense on shame or humiliation

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
One theory was that they were doing the shelling and slow advances just to wear out ukr. Make them use their men and material up while Rus built up reserves of both. Now that Rus is using those old Soviet area bombs as gps controlled glide bombs... Rus has far more boom than Ukr can withstand. They didn't want another repeat of fall '22.

It really does feel like it could collapse at any time now.
Then all the money the US is sending Ukraine will be shifted to sending it to BlackRock to rebuild Ukraine. The fix is already in.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

:cool: :cool:

1715628641986.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1715628679221.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 216477

Woman doesn't appear too homeless. Probably used the roof for her outhouse.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
It's a tragedy that he lost his life, but when the police bang on your door and yell "Sheriff's Office, open the door!" two times, it's in your best interest to not answer the door with a gun in your hand, even if pointing it at the ground.
In no way is it justifiable for law enforcement to kill somebody in their own home like this. There’s no but. This guy didn’t break any law or threaten anybody.

The deputy should lose his job and the sheriff should resign for allowing a situation like this to happen. The county is rightfully going to pay a ton of money, and the deputy should be held personally liable.

Old Ticket2Ride on tmb is going to have to have his thread without me this time since I let the rivals sub expire.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

NEW: Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker blasts President Joe Biden and D.E.I. during his commencement address to Benedictine College.

🔥🔥🔥

"Our own nation is led by a man who publicly and proudly proclaims his Catholic faith but at the same time is delusional enough to make the sign of the cross during a pro-abortion rally."

"The world around us says that we should keep our beliefs to ourselves whenever they go against the tyranny of diversity, equity and inclusion."

"We fear speaking truth because now unfortunately truth is in the minority."

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

got the best of the DC bar's attorney, who thought he wouldn't be able to list any. This took place during the bogus disbarment trial of Trump's former DOJ official, Jeffrey Clark. Hamilton Fox began asking Favorito about fraud, and Favorito pointed out that Georgia law doesn't just prohibit fraud but also "errors" and "irregularities." Fox asked him if he had any evidence of fraud, not just “the opportunity for fraud.” Favorito responded with a list of evidence. First, he said when he requested ballot images from the 2020 election, he discovered they had been destroyed, violating state law. Some of them from Fulton County had been digitally altered before certification. “That is actual fraud that has not been investigated to this day,” he said. Second, there were 8,000 ballots double scanned statewide, he said, which was “fraud, errors, or a mixture of both.” Third, 200,000 ballots were inserted after the election was conducted, which was also fraud. Favorito testified to this day that an extra 200,000 votes in Georgia’s 2020 election have never been accounted for.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Looks like Karachi, not London

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’m not sure what to believe, I believe that God created all of us. So, if I believe that, then why should I believe a megahertz means anything for the body?
God created lots of things we have yet to unlock. Ask Tesla whether frequency was meaningful. We’ve been through a lot of material dissecting the amazing effects of frequency and harmonics. Slight changes turn chaos into beautiful order.

Top Bottom