Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Since @Jayhox broke the seal…two UGA grads here. The toughest part - I posted here a couple years ago - we haven’t spoken in 3 years, as they’re a victim of woke culture. When I was moving them back into their dorm after freshman year, an antifa sticker showed up. Imagine…do you ignore it and pretend in order to keep peace? I couldn’t, of course…told them they were being manipulated and needed to look for truth. That went over well…

Being a divorced dad - their mom is left, opposites attract but should never marry - we were really close…that’s why they went to my Alma. (No comments from MH or other anti-UGA needed ;)) Until the sticker.

We’re estranged, the brainwashing and separation from family is by intent and real… But we shared this time, for the minute all was good. I’m posting here because this is a great place in terms of keeping the focus on the end game. At some point, I’m hoping they come around.
Go Dawgs
1715431435953.png

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Probably helps that he’s a time traveler and all…

NEW: Donald Trump says his son Barron has become somewhat of a "political advisor" to him, gives him advice on what he should do.

Barron Trump 2044?

"He’s a little on the tall side. I will tell you, he’s a tall one, but he is a good-looking guy. And he’s really been a great student. And he does like politics. It’s sort of funny."

"He’ll tell me sometimes, 'Dad, this is what you have to do.'"

"So anyway, he’s a good guy. He’s a senior now in high school, and he’ll be going to college. And you know, a lot of, a lot of these choices of colleges are changing because you see what’s going on in the last month."

Mungri

Poster
1yeifuxzzn091.jpg

Personality test said I'm fearful, according to this description I align more with dismissive. Maybe I'm both!

I have the inflated sense of self and hate it the most but can't ever change it, what is called 'arrogant inferiority' when avoidant, or 'arrogant superiority' when narcissistic.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
I still find it so unfair that women of all races get to be so beautiful (so long as they don't turn into overfed land whales), but Indian men like me make Osama Bin Laden look like a 5 year old schoolgirl.

People jump in fright when they see my face and cross the road, clutch onto their bags and shit - I actually bought a 'male burkha' - a fishing hat with a sun mask with holes cut in for the eyes, now I can finally go outside again sometime.

This video will make you feel better about being Indian

9Mounties07

Elite
Since @Jayhox broke the seal…two UGA grads here. The toughest part - I posted here a couple years ago - we haven’t spoken in 3 years, as they’re a victim of woke culture. When I was moving them back into their dorm after freshman year, an antifa sticker showed up. Imagine…do you ignore it and pretend in order to keep peace? I couldn’t, of course…told them they were being manipulated and needed to look for truth. That went over well…

Being a divorced dad (their mom is hard left, bad choices in my younger years) we were really close…that’s why they went to my Alma. (No comments from MH or other anti-UGA needed😉) Until the sticker.

We’re estranged, the brainwashing and separation from family is by intent and real… But we shared this time, for the minute all was good. I’m posting here because this is a great place in terms of keeping the focus on the end game. At some point, I’m hoping they come around.
Go Dawgs
View attachment 216394
They will

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Many people say peroxide is beneficial, but here's what they don't say!

1. Destroying viruses: 3 drops of peroxide in each ear - and colds are gone! It also helps get rid of earwax.

2. Destroying germs: add 0.5 liters of peroxide to 3.5 liters of water and spray in the air to kill airborne bacteria.

3.Teeth whitening: 2 tsp water to 1 tsp peroxide, rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth.

4.Hair bleaching: use peroxide as a regular bleaching product.

5. For runny nose: 1 capful of peroxide to a glass of water, rinse your stuffy nose.

6. For toothache: mix coconut oil with peroxide and rinse your mouth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom