Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Yellow lines at beginning of this video is known trenches. It's wild to see how far past most of them Rus has moved. Kharkiv offensive has started with rumors of about 160k troops being involved. If thats true then it's going to put tons of pressure on the south front too. Ukr is going to have to move people up that way or just let the people in Kharkiv pull another Bahkmut and Mariupol.... Lose an entire brigade again.

Rus has apparently already functionally surrounded the towns I mentioned the other day. One way out controlled by Ukr but is well within artillery range. Everyone who is trying to leave gets shelled to shit.

First 4:30 is talking about removing memorials in UKr. Skip that to see front line breakdown. This dude is former Australian combat vet and has been to Ukr several times as a reporter.

Last edited:

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

State Of The Union

Follow
122.5K Followers

Medical Schools Promoting DEI Suffer Major Blow​

Story by Andrew Sanders
• 1d • 2 min read

Medical Schools Promoting DEI Suffer Major Blow

Medical Schools Promoting DEI Suffer Major Blow© Provided by State Of The Union
Senators John Kennedy and Eric Schmitt introduced the EDUCATE Act, which would eliminate federal funding for medical schools that implement diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) policies in admissions or instruction in a way that could discriminate against students or promote certain ideological beliefs.

The bill aims to prevent schools from giving preferential treatment based on race in admissions or establishing DEI offices.

“Woke universities are forcing America’s future doctors to care more about race and gender than saving lives,” Kennedy said. “The EDUCATE Act would make sure taxpayer dollars don’t fund medical schools that discriminate against talented students or peddle progressive nonsense at the expense of science.”

It also seeks to prohibit schools from compelling students to affirm beliefs like the U.S. being structurally racist or that people can be categorized as oppressors/oppressed by race/ethnicity alone.

The legislation corresponds to a similar House bill and comes amid concerns that DEI initiatives could lower standards and put lives at risk to pursue racial equity.

The ACT aims to cut federal funding for medical schools

BB1jvN8v.img
Daily Reel
New Bill Would Eliminate Funding To Medical Schools That Support DEI Initiatives

“The medical field has traditionally been one driven by core tenants of merit, academic excellence, and superb scientific achievement, but that has not stopped the left from their malpractice of injecting DEI into every aspect of education in America,” Sen. Eric Schmitt said. “To cheapen medical schools with woke politics and DEI would be to put the lives of countless Americans in danger as students of extraordinary achievement and meticulous discipline in the field will be cast aside in the name of social justice and equity.”

Supporters argue merit, academic excellence and science should drive medical education, not political ideologies.

“I appreciate Senators Kennedy and Schmitt for recognizing the detrimental impact these initiatives will have on the future of American healthcare,” Sen. Chris Murphy said.

Goldhedge

Legendary
"It's Stormy or bust..." Bill Maher

Bombshell from Bill Maher as he uses previous footage from his own show to reveal how Stormy Daniels contradicted her testimony:
"Let me show you a little video: This is when I had Stormy on in 2018.
Maher: Why did you fuck Donald Trump?
Daniels: "I have no idea. It is not a me too case. I wasn't assaulted. I wasn't raped. I wasn't attacked or raped, or coerced or blackmailed. They tried to shove me in to the me too box"
Maher: That's not what she's saying now."

Can't believe Stormy Daniels blew it again. Oh wait, yes I can.

Goldhedge

Legendary
One thing these dummies don't understand is APPL knows the serial number of EVERY one of their devices.

You can't use it without signing up to APPL (unless you jailbreak it). APPL will flag every device that is stolen and you can't use it as intended....

Not many folks are smart enough to jailbreak one.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Lets all keep our mind on the fact that they are allowing this quack to come out and try to get ahead of what's inevitably coming. THE TRUTH! They should/eventually will hang for this. By military tribunal or crazed mob. Justice shall be had! SKOL YOU NON COMFORMING FREE THINKING SOBs
Wait there is a new surge? And people are still reacting to the CDC and a stupid pfizer pill? Is this country worth saving?
Hey @MortgageHorn !! What is Palomino Colombia like? Or Baraquilla? Asking for the shield maiden?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
In the longhouse its-
got covid took Ivermectin
never got it again not if it's covid its paxlovid! Haha
Heard this co worker ask her friend if she took Paxlovid? Evidently this dumb bitch took a worthless test and tested positive for COVID-19!! I just chuckled alot out lpud. I am trapped in an outdoor prison simulation where half the population are mouth breathing morons. Too concerned with genderless bathrooms then the crumbling walls they are built in. Wild times boys wild times!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^let mob justice have him^^

^^what about the 61 billion?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
We had a "kill" recommendations on all poultry a couple years ago. I didn't do shit and only lost 2 birds which is pretty common. I get the feeling the next time it won't be a recommendation and it'll be an order.
Don't be surprised if this is being pushed to some extent by Tyson et al with their overseers to enhance their insect and plant based meat programs.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
“The medical field has traditionally been one driven by core tenants of merit, academic excellence, and superb scientific achievement, but that has not stopped the left from their malpractice of injecting DEI into every aspect of education in America,” Sen. Eric Schmitt said. “To cheapen medical schools with woke politics and DEI would be to put the lives of countless Americans in danger as students of extraordinary achievement and meticulous discipline in the field will be cast aside in the name of social justice and equity.”
We saw that on display in full force during Wuhan Charlie. The medical community lost a vast amount of credibility by succumbing to edicts of Fauci, Birx, the CDC, NIH, FDA the DEI push and their MBA overseers money grab. The same people who pushed this exempted themselves from the jab. The only immunity anyone got was the immunity from prosecution.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

A friend living in a small town outside Dallas just went to Starlink. His download speed for his internet went from about 10 Mbps +/- to 750 Mbps +/-.

Latest posts

Top Bottom