Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
My husband's 2nd favorite day of the year. Badges day.

Screenshot_20240328_215757_Facebook.jpg

He's taking our oldest daughter this year. He wants this time with her, just them, before she's a married woman (She's getting married Feb 1) One hell of a last Daddy/Daughter outing. ❤️

I married one hell of a man.

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
My husband's 2nd favorite day of the year. Badges day.

View attachment 214692

He's taking our oldest daughter this year. He wants this time with her, just them, before she's a married woman (She's getting married Feb 1) One hell of a last Daddy/Daughter outing. ❤️

I married one hell of a man.
Nice daughter and I are doing Tokyo in May. Cannot wait to drink sake and Japanese Whiskey while scarfing some Sushi.

Goldhedge

Legendary

More Details On Oregon Shutting Down Family Farms & Going After Small Farmers Selling Food To Their Neighbors

- Government using satellite imagery to pinpoint farms to target
- Government hotline for neighbors to report

“Oregon lawmakers are rewording their laws to effectively treat small local farms the same as like a large farming operation on a commercial scale”

Small farms being sent cease and desist letter and can no longer operate without a water right: “Permitting processes to use your own well water”

“Guys. I had to stop what I was doing to share this with you guys because this is crazy. Right now, the state of Oregon is shutting down small family farms in mass under the guise of water conservation.

Oregon lawmakers are rewording their laws to effectively treat small local farms the same as like a large farming operation on a commercial scale. And let me tell you the scariest part because I've talked about this on my page before.

The way they are finding these farms is they are using satellite imagery to pinpoint your farm and send you a cease and desist letter, and insisting that you stop all production.

Their government has also set up a hotline, so that your neighbors can call and rat on you for watering the vegetables and fruit, that you're gonna go sell at the farmer's market next weekend.

Now I can make a follow-up video, going over detail about these laws that they are abusing as well as the law suits that farmers are filing to fight back.

— This might be Oregon right now, but I promise you if they get away with this, other states will adopt these same law. Stay informed, friends. Know who you're voting into office and know whose best interest they have at heart.”

More Details From A Previous Post I’ve Made About What’s Going On:

Previously I posted a video about “Women operating farm for 7 years gets notice she can no longer operate without a water right: “Permitting processes to use your own well water”

Oregon also sending out cease & desist orders on watering your own gardens “Gardeners with a half acre of land are now receiving cease and desist orders saying you can't water your gardens” (without a water right)

“In the state of Oregon, if you are using water, even groundwater, the only water that you can legally harvest and use without a permit is actually rainwater.
— Even if you have a private well on your property, that belongs to the people of Oregon, not you. So, um, what they've said is basically if you're using it for commercial purposes, you have to have a permit.

“So under this this rule, there's an exemption for commercial and industrial use for up to 5,000 gallons per day. Okay. So these gardeners with a half acre of land are probably using a 1000 gallons of water a day, not even a 1000 gallons of water a day. You would think that they're saying you're a commercial business because if you are growing food for yourself, they still allow you to utilize, you know water from your well to grow a half acre garden up to a half acre garden.”

From Oregon Government website:

Groundwater uses exempt from needing a water right include:
• Stock watering
• Lawn or noncommercial garden watering of not more than one-half acre in area
• Single or group domestic purposes not exceeding 15,000 gallons per day
• Single industrial or commercial purposes not exceeding 5,000 gallons per day
• Down-hole heat exchange uses
• Watering school grounds that are ten acres or less and located within a critical groundwater area
• Emergency firefighting

Goldhedge

Legendary
It came out yesterday that Cohen was the one having an affair with Stormy. I've been saying this since April 2018. After a bit of digging, I found all of my early material and pulled this thread together with what's going on with P.Diddy and Cohen

P.Diddy was not detained, nor were his traveling privileges revoked. He has spoken to and is cooperating with authorities.

DJT has known P.Diddy since at least 1997 and in 2005. Donald and Melania Trump attend Russell Simmons' Art For Life Palm Beach To Honor Sean "P. DIDDY" Combs Hosted by Donald and Melania Trump at The Mar-a-Lago Club on March 18, 2005 in Palm Beach, Florida.

Latest posts

Top Bottom