Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1711713590823.png

Wayne Root
I was looking at my bills today...I pay monthly car insurance...health insurance...home insurance...multiple life insurance policies...dental insurance. I think a third of my money goes to insurance. Every one of those bills is going up through roof. Add in electric bill, gas bill, car fuel bill, water bill, garbage bill, property taxes, groceries, restaurants- every bill going up through roof. I don't know how average middle class Americans survive. Credit cards? But there's no inflation. Of course not. Biden (and his boss Obama) says so.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^yeah, this ought to work^^

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Gator...get in here
IMG_7638.jpeg

This year I am taking @9Mounties07 @Chief_Trojan and @GarneT&GolD1978 to the Masters. The newly skinny Garnet will be our designated driver from whiskey ally to the air bnb that 9M secured for us because his parents now hate us and won’t let us stay with them because of CT’s antics last year. There is an upside though Garnet will not have to sleep on the floor and listen to a ticking clock all night and we are counting on him banging the air bnb hostess.

Oh and we are going to spend a fortune again in the pro shop, eat sandwiches, drink beer and not be warned more than 3 times that we will be removed from the grounds if we don’t maintain proper decorum for Augusta National. You can yell Skip, Skip, Skip all you want but using the word Fuck like a comma is unacceptable to pearl clutching southern women.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Oh and we are going to spend a fortune again in the pro shop, eat sandwiches, drink beer and not be warned more than 3 times that we will be removed from the grounds if we don’t maintain proper decorum for Augusta National. You can yell Skip, Skip, Skip all you want but using the word Fuck like a comma is unacceptable to pearl clutching southern women.
I wouldn't let those fat old southern women clutch my pearls... a young hottie I might....

Goldhedge

Legendary
1711721983810.png
🇷🇺 🇺🇸 Russian MFA spokeswoman Maria Zakharova slams White House adviser John Kirby

White House National Security Communications Adviser John Kirby was criticized for his disrespectful remarks towards Russian officials who suggested a Ukrainian connection to the terrorist attack at the Crocus City Hall.

"My uncle used to say... that the best manure salesmen often carry their samples in their mouths. It seems that Russian officials are pretty good manure salesmen," Kirby stated during a briefing.

In a sharp retort, Maria Zakharova commented, that "the Russian language completely lacks such proverbs because... it is across the pond where they carry manure in their mouths, not in Russia," highlighting cultural differences in expressions.

"Now I understand why the expression 'to wash one’s mouth out with soap' is so widely used in the US," she added, pointing out the necessity for such a phrase in American discourse.

Subscribe to @sputnik_africa

🔸 TikTok (https://www.tiktok.com/@sputnik.africa) | Sputnik Africa (https://en.sputniknews.africa/) | Boost us on Telegram (https://t.me/sputnik_africa?boost) 🔸

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

GarneT&GolD1978

Elite
Founder
View attachment 214703

This year I am taking @9Mounties07 @Chief_Trojan and @GarneT&GolD1978 to the Masters. The newly skinny Garnet will be our designated driver from whiskey ally to the air bnb that 9M secured for us because his parents now hate us and won’t let us stay with them because of CT’s antics last year. There is an upside though Garnet will not have to sleep on the floor and listen to a ticking clock all night and we are counting on him banging the air bnb hostess.

LFG!!!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
The reason those breakers would open is not because of normal power flow, it’s because of an electrical fault in the system. I don’t know about ships, but emergency power systems (hospitals, critical infrastructure, life safety equipment in commercial buildings, etc) in this country are required to have coordinated overcurrent protection. This means the breaker closest to the fault opens so that the entire system doesn’t lose power. I bet they had a motor somewhere with a short in a winding and the overcurrent devices weren’t set up to isolate it.

This happens all the time in commercial buildings in particular because they aren’t required to avoid it. You can have a large building lose power because of a short on a motor winding on a pump or chiller. Basically you open all the breakers, turn power back on, and close the load breakers one at a time until it trips again. When it trips, you found the fault. Leave that breaker open and turn everything else back on. They just didnt have the time to fix it. That’s my guess anyway.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Been watching Tom Bilyeu podcast for a couple weeks. Dude is mega rich and is pretty motivational but started a podcast interviewing super successful people. You can go back the last year and it's just billionaire after billionaire talking about getting ready for whats coming.

It's nice to hear these guys talk about it because its outside our "echo chamber". He's a Californian that is pretty liberal but isn't batshit crazy marxist.... and he definitely sees it coming.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1711733001860.png

1711733047265.png
The publication "War zone" reports that in the United States in just two months there have been four plane crashes involving army attack helicopters AH-64 "Apache". The two most recent incidents occurred within days of each other this week. The leadership of the US Armed Forces has suspended flights of this type of helicopter until the investigation is completed

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^but it's working class Pedo Joe^^

^^ABOSLUTELY NOT A SURPRISE^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom