Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
Why should that raise red flags. Nobody can control who endorses them. Did that invalidate Trump as a candidate in 2016 or 2020? It's pure nonsense, and allows you to abdicate any analysis of candidates under the shield of some indirect association.
Simple…it shows me who is going to try and sink their teeth into you if you gain power. The people I mentioned are known enemies of Trump and the America First movement. If they throw their weight behind Desantis there is going to be an expected return on that investment and to think otherwise is foolish. There’s only one way to find out if Desantis will give in or not. And quit jumping down people’s throats if they support Trump. Maybe consider the fact that a lot of people here like Desantis but want to see Trump get another term with the gloves off to see what he could do.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Simple…it shows me who is going to try and sink their teeth into you if you gain power. The people I mentioned are known enemies of Trump and the America First movement. If they throw their weight behind Desantis there is going to be an expected return on that investment and to think otherwise is foolish. There’s only one way to find out if Desantis will give in or not. And quit jumping down people’s throats if they support Trump. Maybe consider the fact that a lot of people here like Desantis but want to see Trump get another term with the gloves off to see what he could do.
You are pretty thin-skinned to internalize this sort of discourse as "jumping down your throat." I get ad hominems tossed at me daily and don't bristle one bit.

We've seen what Trump can do. He can whip votes for the aforementioned Paul Ryan. He can grow the footprint of the government more than any president since FDR. His pathologies are well-documented, with his need to be liked by the media and the establishment driving his judgments. It's why Maggie Haberman continues to have such access, why he will whip votes for whichever GOP nominee for speaker or RNC chair the establishment pushes. To believe that Donald Trump will suddenly be a trailblazing warrior for the common man requires one to completely ignore his actual record. That is where I take issue.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Who had their teeth in Trump that he appointed one swamper after another? Or was that of his own volition?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
OU SUCKS?

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
You are pretty thin-skinned to internalize this sort of discourse as "jumping down your throat." I get ad hominems tossed at me daily and don't bristle one bit.

We've seen what Trump can do. He can whip votes for the aforementioned Paul Ryan. He can grow the footprint of the government more than any president since FDR. His pathologies are well-documented, with his need to be liked by the media and the establishment driving his judgments. It's why Maggie Haberman continues to have such access, why he will whip votes for whichever GOP nominee for speaker or RNC chair the establishment pushes. To believe that Donald Trump will suddenly be a trailblazing warrior for the common man requires one to completely ignore his actual record. That is where I take issue.
And that’s your right and you aren’t wrong. Trump has definitely made some head scratching decisions for sure. I thought it was moronic for him to support McCarthy as a recent example but I know why he did it. However, you aren’t going to change anyone’s mind in this group so the constant highlighting of his bad decisions are falling on deaf ears.

He’s got a point. Everyone talking about the bidens and their dirty money with Ukraine (which is true) but none of the trumpers want to answer about trump piling up money during his presidency and kushner suddenly having hundreds of millions of dollars more than he did before Donald brought him on his staff.

Trump piling up money? I’m pretty sure he lost a billion or more in net worth during that time

You should stop buying into nonsensical rhetoric and look at the candidates themselves. You just accept as fact that DeSantis is backed by some amorphous list of "the establishment," and don't give it a bit of scrutiny, solely on the word of some Trump mouthpiece.

Ask yourself this, are you really empirically comparing the candidates, or are you using the aforementioned rhetoric to avoid doing so because you know you'll arrive at a conclusion you don't want?

You think Ron will be allowed to run the country like he has governed fla? Are you seriously that naive?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
You think Ron will run the country like he has governed fla? Are you legit retarded?
It would be unreasonable to believe he would see the same ultimate success. It is reasonable to believe he will bring a similar approach to the White House, and achieve positive outcomes on issues to me. It is also reasonable to believe he will be better at competent governance, and will not be as easily manipulated by Democrats or career bureaucrats.

Top Bottom