Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Kill the father slowly and painfully

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
You continue sliding down that @Cincinattus91 path.
It's clear the trump indictment is a sign of the deep state's panic and trump's near savior capabilities

I'm asking you and everyone to donate. Listen to Lindsay Graham lay it out perfectly!

Haha! You've chosen a difficult path, and I respect that

Remember my fair cousins......the politicians are united and this is a charade, carry on

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
a6bdba62acf82166ffa7c1a98cf54973.jpg

^^not yet, patience^^

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FUCKING AWESOME SONG
I share your concern and would probably go with you if you have room for a sidekick. Shit is definitely about to hit the fan. We are the minority but at least we have each other. You sound like a good dude OB

You forgot to add "No Homo" ;)

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
Hopefully this wasn’t a legit attempt to show big Mike pregnant. The fake is worse than not having a real pic.

Obama has gas.
Skippy get away from her before she shits on you

A woman goes to her boyfriends’ parent’s house for dinner. This is to be her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous. They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal. The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli casserole. The gas pains are almost making tears come to her eyes and lets out a dainty fart. It wasn’t loud but everyone at the table heard the poof. Before she even had a chance to be embarrassed, her boyfriend’s father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing at the woman’s feet and said in a rather stern voice, “Skippy”. A couple of minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again. This time, she didn’t even hesitate. She let a much louder and longer fart rip. The father again looked at the dog and yelled, “Dammit Skippy!’ Once again the woman smiled and thought, “Yes”. A few minutes later the woman had to let another one rip. This time she didn’t ever think about it. She let rip a fart that rivaled a train whistle blowing. Once again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled, “Dammit Skippy, get away from her before she sh*ts on you!”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Kill the father slowly and painfully
Tie his feet and hands and toss him in with the alligator.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I was going to bed. Don’t pick a fight with me cyberty

I'm a loudmouth on the internet and have no problem backing it up in person. But I wouldn't go
"toe to toe" with someone on their own "cyber" turf.

Thus, I wouldn't pick a cyber fight with a dude's name that is @Cyberty and has a long history on this board of knowing how all this cyber shit works.

Carry On

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Imagine abandoning Trump after all the shit and lies the deep traitors have done to him. He loves our country and honestly tried to fight for us against these elitist Washington D.C. corrupt traitors. But the swamp runs deep.
He was backstabbed at every turn. He and his family have taken all the arrows 24/7 that nobody on planet earth could take for 5 minutes - and he did it FOR YOU!
I have ZERO respect for anyone who doesn’t have his back like he’s had ours.
This is my point when those who say hes deep state. This is fairly common sense imo. Especially those others argument.

Top Bottom