Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Peter Schiff was saying the big break in price will be when sellers start thinking the price is going up soon. They won't sell at $1990 and will hold for $2500. It'll be like other commodities in this economy... once it breaks out its going up quickly to a new higher level.
Yep, he said late April esrly May before it got to 2500. Then he said it will go to the moon. I am on for the moonshot! We could be ahead of his timeline and dont sell at 2500! Skol!

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I don’t understand why people think trump getting arrested makes him president. Do they not remember what happened with the last election?
This. It truly doesn't matter anymore. Trump getting arrested will simply have his vote total go from 74M (or in reality 80M like in 2020) to 100M. Guess what...whatever scum leftist they run will end up with 110M.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Biden and Yellen Blew It Up.
Buy Gold and Silver
Screenshot_20230319-094926_Chrome-461x1024.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
GOP helped Biden achieve more Gun Control.
Here are the 14 Rino bastards #1 and #2 are the Turtle and the POS John Cornyn WTF Texas?

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Does anyone have that article that explained how Jan 6 was really a coup by Dems/deep state by stopping the vote on voter fraud and then instituting new emergency rules that required an immediate vote? It was about posted about a week ago, and I can’t locate it, and usually save that kind of stuff. Might have been a sub stack but can’t recall.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Has anyone heard anything about the lawsuit that was filed against agencies like the EPA and others that stated they were playing the role of Congress when they enact rules which should be laws that affect the entire country?
It appeared to have some merit but I have not seen any more about it.
I what to say WV was involved in the filing.
@Jayhox

Top Bottom