Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirty022

Elite
I love this thread and what it stands for but I also don’t want to get caught up in an echo chamber and become brainwashed like all the sheep that watch msm. On the Ukraine topic the only info I have is from people that have been on the ground. Ft Carson here in Colorado Springs is home to the 10th SF group who’s responsible for Europe. I have spoken with 2 guys who have been in Ukraine in the last 6 months and both of them said Ukraine is winning. TIFWIW I don’t know what to believe but why would Russia be calling up so many new troops if they were winning the war? I 100% think Ukraine/NATO are the bad guy in this conflict btw
I believe you, but we don't have troops in Ukraine 😉.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Frisn69aMAAvh5e

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I’m more asking, the failed KU basketball fan @Jayhox , what is Q saying is happening next… shot heard round the world/Trump’s arrest… Military steps in? Indictments become unsealed and Clintons/Bidens/Obama arrested?

What am I being patient for?!

You’re probably going to have to be really patient for Kansas’ next national championship in basketball.

Top Bottom