Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Here’s what you need to know about the possible Trump indictment: The goal isn’t the political fallout. They know he isn’t going to exit the race, nor is he constitutionally required to. The goal to keep him from being able to raise enough money for a serious campaign. It’s the same thing they did with Mueller and the Russia Hoax—drained the war chest. But he had the advantage then of being the incumbent, so the RNC was (mostly) helpful. The 2020 campaign still spent over $1B. The question is whether donors will stand by him or look to an alternative. (The RNC doesn’t have to support any one candidate because it’s an open primary.) All of this should matter because whether or not you support a Trump 2024, tactics like this shouldn’t influence your ability to choose a candidate for the GOP nomination. He should win or lose fair and square. This is how radical the insane Leftists are in their TDS. Because of their perpetual witch hunts to GET TRUMP, no one is even pretending this is a remotely justified indictment; everyone knows it’s politically motivated. Prior to 2016, if a candidate had a pending or actual indictment, it would be a huge blow to their credibility and almost certainly the end of their candidacy, because we assumed it was legitimate. Now, because of the Democrats, no reasonable American trusts the legitimacy of federal law enforcement. Nor should they. But the Democrats don’t care about protecting our institutions or systems. They just want to GET TRUMP. I hope they utterly, miserably fail. If Democrats are supposedly so concerned about “protecting democracy,” then just LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

SecNav: Climate Change Navy's Top Priority - Shrink Fleet​

Fox News

Secretary of the Navy Carlos Del Toro said he sees fighting climate change as a top priority for the Navy as the Biden administration proposes shrinking the fleet by two ships and worries grow about how the U.S. Navy stacks up to China’s.

"As the Secretary of the Navy, I can tell you that I have made climate one of my top priorities since the first day I came into office," Del Toro said March 1 in remarks at the University of the Bahamas.

Del Toro said he met with Bahamas Prime Minister Philip Davis during his visit and spoke "at length" with him about the climate crisis and focused the bulk of his remarks on climate.

"We view the climate crisis much the same way as damage control efforts on a stricken ship. This is an all-hands-on-deck moment," he added.

Del Toro spoke just days before the Biden administration released its proposed budget for 2024, which calls for shrinking the Navy fleet even though most military experts and senior Navy officers have called for more ships to deter China's larger fleet.

He noted that Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry was just in the Bahamas and that he was going to meet with Kerry in Panama at the "Our Oceans Conference." And he said the USNS Comfort, a 1,000-bed medical ship, is often in the Caribbean to help with "climate-charged disasters."

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
fw0G1iBLrTu3.jpeg

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
"But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future Security."

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

EXCLUSIVE: Moments ago Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg sent out an email to the members of his office. In the internal email, Bragg says, “we do not tolerate attempts to intimidate our office or threaten the rule of law in New York.” He adds, “in the meantime, as with all of our investigations, we will continue to apply the law evenly and fairly and speak openly only when appropriate.”

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
From Donald Trump
Apple temporarily removed the Number One song on the iTunes Chart, “Justice For All.” Doing massive business, beating every other song, so why was it removed? They said it is going back up. BUT GUESS WHAT REPLACED IT AT #1? “TRUMP WON,” by Natasha Owens. I’m sure the Radical Left Is happy about that!

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
You fucksticks don’t have BBQ. I don’t know what that shit is, but it isn’t BBQ!

Come to Texas… he’ll, in DFW alone you will feel like you’ve discovered heaven on earth.

Goldee’s
Panther City
Dayne’s
Heim
Brix

That’s just in Fort Worth!

Goldee’s is number on in Texas
Panther is 10th

You fucks even rank your shit?
Take dat beef and shove it up your ass. Best bbq anywhere right here.
1679188076922.jpeg

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Not only is Ukraine getting absolutely destroyed, but the EU will not survive this economically. Energy costs and now a banking crisis will have the EU in a deep recession. Russia has pivoted to the growth verticals in Asia for their exports. Cheap energy and mineral inputs will be no more from Russia and the industrial base will collapse in France and Germany. All because NATO had to keep expanding east. My guess is 350-450k Ukrainians are dead since the start of the war and it did not need to happen.
I got hooked into a call a couple weeks ago about rebuilding Ukrainian infrastructure. Water and power. I can’t say for sure it’s all destroyed, but usaid is going to pay for new stuff. As much as possible as quick as possible. The electrical gear they are buying is 1-2 yr lead times and when the start buying huge amounts it’s going to take us that much longer to get it at home.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
John Cardillo
NYC law enforcement sources telling me that the Manhattan DA’s office is “in chaos.” They’re telling me about 60% of the office wants no part of this and wishes Bragg and Reiss would just stop the nonsense. They all know there is no crime. Apparently all being driven by a small group of radicals at the top. Very similar to RussiaGate.

Top Bottom