Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
You fucksticks don’t have BBQ. I don’t know what that shit is, but it isn’t BBQ!

Come to Texas… he’ll, in DFW alone you will feel like you’ve discovered heaven on earth.

Goldee’s
Panther City
Dayne’s
Heim
Brix

That’s just in Fort Worth!

Goldee’s is number on in Texas
Panther is 10th

You fucks even rank your shit?
You saying your shit can be ranked? That must mean some of its bad. We don't rank. We have our preference.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
1. Main girl was complaining to her therapist about her white mom not understanding how it makes her feel to be a black woman (she’s like 15). Mom tries to stay and therapist tries to tell mom she can’t stay.
2. Fellow black girl complaining about her head shots making her look like a milk dud.
3. Mom has two kids with two different dads, one of which she poisoned and killed.
4. Kids cut class and smoke weed twice

5. Girl blows her boyfriend who snuck into her room at night.
6. Mom is getting remarried and has a bachelorette party thrown by girl and her friends (all about 15) with some ridiculous drag queen.
7. Girl picks some book for her English class to read about what it’s like to be a queer black woman in America. Teacher asks her to lead a discussion on the book and this is unfair.
8. Boyfriend’s sister’s girlfriend (all also 15) dumps her and goes on a date with a guy.

Show needs a better editor.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I am kinda hoping we see “mostly peaceful” protests from the right if Trump is arrested. I believe 100% it is completely political. No storming the Capitol Building again, but maybe it’s getting time to start fvcking up $#!t in the neighborhoods of the politicians who are pushing for Trumps arrest. It would be a crying shame if their neighborhoods burned down.
Firebug. Ha ha ha. Every fireman at heart is a firebug. HAR HAR HAR

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
You get only one - which one?

FrYyzPVWAAQtVyS

Oh Yea I've Got the Testerossa From Miami Vice
General Lee, all day long.

Top Bottom