Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Whatever you say, tennis boi.

Says the golf clown that plays the only sport where most all participants are driven around in a cart because they’re too fat and lazy to play the game.

You’re a bunch of out of shape, fat, sloppy cigarette smoking drunk bums.

That can barely walk from the cart to the putting green without having a coronary!

Golf is a fucking activity, not a sport!!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Says the golf clown that plays the only sport where most all participants are driven around in a cart because they’re too fat and lazy to play the game.

That can barely walk from the cart to the putting green without having a coronary!

It's funny how you think that's an insult.

And for the record, I drank beers and booze from 1:30 yesterday afternoon until 3am this morning and woke up at 8 am and took my BP and it was 111/72 with a resting heart rate of 54. I'm living my best life, pal.

Pineapple

Legendary

1679157967576.jpeg

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I don’t think Trump getting back on Facebook and YouTube with this impending arrest is a coincidence. He hasn’t gotten back on Twitter yet but if he does in the next few days, might we finally get the tweet we’ve all been waiting for?

Oh and Tuesday is 3/21. Countdown to the storm finally being upon us?

was is significant about 3/21 besides 1st day of spring ?

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
EMHuXhFU0AAgO7P

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I like the thought of a nationwide strike. Painful to be sure, but that will get the message across better. Soccer moms feel the wrath
Just give a 2 week military and law enforcement stand down and let the people handle it. The people know who needs to be cuffed. Haul em to epstein island and let them live in peace for the rest of their lives. One more thing, nothing goes onto that island but perps. Total blockade forever. Confiscate the wealth and this country is back in business.

Top Bottom