Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

UGAmp

Poster
I don’t think Trump getting back on Facebook and YouTube with this impending arrest is a coincidence. He hasn’t gotten back on Twitter yet but if he does in the next few days, might we finally get the tweet we’ve all been waiting for?

Oh and Tuesday is 3/21. Countdown to the storm finally being upon us?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I don’t think Trump getting back on Facebook and YouTube with this impending arrest is a coincidence. He hasn’t gotten back on Twitter yet but if he does in the next few days, might we finally get the tweet we’ve all been waiting for?

Oh and Tuesday is 3/21. Countdown to the storm finally being upon us?

I’ve been thinking the same thing!

It will be beautiful 😍

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

f016b96aefbc13c4610125620fe91c56.jpg
So Gwen Parlow's boyfriend is named Ozone. That's an odd name. :unsure:😂

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

1836 Baby!
Florida as well.
Flexit.

CurtOFD78

Elite
There have been rumors of Trump's arrest for 6 months now. Seems like desperation time. Next will be nuclear war, then aliens? What else they got? SKOL!
I am kinda hoping we see “mostly peaceful” protests from the right if Trump is arrested. I believe 100% it is completely political. No storming the Capitol Building again, but maybe it’s getting time to start fvcking up $#!t in the neighborhoods of the politicians who are pushing for Trumps arrest. It would be a crying shame if their neighborhoods burned down.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I am kinda hoping we see “mostly peaceful” protests from the right if Trump is arrested. I believe 100% it is completely political. No storming the Capitol Building again, but maybe it’s getting time to start fvcking up $#!t in the neighborhoods of the politicians who are pushing for Trumps arrest. It would be a crying shame if their neighborhoods burned down.
I like the thought of a nationwide strike. Painful to be sure, but that will get the message across better. Soccer moms feel the wrath

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Florida as well.
Flexit.
I'm seeing a Florida/Texas Alliance! Let's Fucking Go!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom