Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Years ago I was on a business trip in NY with some of our Engineers and Quality people. After dinner, we decided to walk around and see the sights.

We were down around Greenwich Village and a bunch of gay guys were having a parade for gay day or some shit and were blocking the street.

A long black Mercedes pulled up and they all just laughed and were mooning the guy. He revved the engine and plowed through the middle of them.

It was on that night I learned Queers could fly.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Today seems like a great day to re-post something my friend @MortgageHorn posted some time ago.

Enjoy........And take heart.

Went to See My 92 Year Young Dad For Father's Day

Part of the Greatest Generation

Korea War Veteran

He still Plays Golf 3-4 Days a Week

Went White-Water Rafting With Me Two Years Ago In Costa Rica Class 3-4 Rapids

Drives Everywhere Last Trip He Drove His Girlfriend to Destin & Back

Missing 1.5 Fingers and .5 Thumb Rough-Necking to Put Himself Thru Texas

And Sadly He Could Still Kick The Shit Our of a Fair Amount of Some Weak-Minded "Patriots"

I Just Got Home and Jumped Into What I Thought Was the LAC Thread

Instead, I Feel Like I Jumped Into a Big Crying Vagina Liberal Protest

Did You Think The Deep State Was Just Going to Cry "Uncle" Take Their Ball & Go Home?

No, As I Discussed With a TRUE Patriot on The Phone While Driving Home He Said It Best:

"The Deep State Is Going to Fight to the Death and Likewise Trump is Going to Fight to the Death"

I Guess The Question is - Are You Going to Fight With Him or Be a Fvcking Quitter?

"The Struggle is Temporary - Quitting is Forever"

The SEAL Teams Have a Saying When Engaged in an Op

NDCQ - Not Dead Can't Quit

Well, I See You're Still Posting So You're Not @died

You're Truly Worried About Trump Losing?

Get Your Sphere of Influence to Vote, Volunteer on the Campaign, Donate Money, Red-Pill Like Your Life Depends On It - Because It Does (An Early Post Went Into Detail On All The Ways You Can Help - Can't Remember the Poster)

You Want to Lose Your Way of Life Forever Then Quit -Throw In the Towel - Mail It In

But Don't Bitch EVER Again

We Are In a Mother-Fvcking War - You're Going to Have to Fight to Win

Winning Starts With a Positive Mental Attitude and an Unwavering Belief In Yourself and Your Cause.

I've Been In Plenty of Fights - In a Fight You Take Shots - The Enemy Doesn't Just Stand There in a Fight

You Have to Counter With an Overwhelming Force to Win

Quitting is NOT The Path To Winning

Get Out of Your Fetal Position and Get Back On Your Feet

Q is Right This is Good vs Evil

These Fvcks Are Trying to Take Away Your Right to Life Liberty & The Pursuit of Happiness

In Addition, They Are Trying to Take Your Property, Your Rights, Your Livelihood, AND Your Children's Future!

You Have a Righteous Indignation Granted By God Almighty to Win With Any Means Necessary

We Have More Brains/Resources, Smarts, and The Best POTUS Ever in Trump

If You Fight to Help Him Win There is No Way We Lose

The Left Has Been Exposed and the Independents See It

Why Do You Think Trump is Letting Them Act Like Animals?

It Drives Them to Want a Law & Order Candidate and Society

If You Stay Engaged and Help Get Out the Vote and Help The Campaign However You Can Then....

We've Got This....

Unless You QUIT

Look in The Mirror - Look at Your Spouse - Look at Your Kids - Look at Your Parents - Look at Your Friends

Are You Going to Quit on Them?

I'm Not - But It's Up to You and You Only to Decide

I Hope You Will Join Me & Patriots Across This Great Nation

Finally, Trump Has Literally Risked His Own Future and His Family's Future to Fight For You - If He Loses He and They Are Fvcked Like You'll Never Experience

Don't You Think He Deserves Your Very Best Effort to Win?

MH

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I hate it also. I was at the game went they beat Bama and forehead Peyton climbed up the band director's ladder and lead the band while they played Rocky Top. I'm still pissed.

I always like a guy who can carry a sports grudge.

To this day I hold a Dodger fan grudge against the Yankees and a Cowboys fan grudge against the Steelers both dating back to the 70’s. Fuck anything and everything New York Yankees and Pittsburgh Steelers. They can fuck themselves. And their fan bases, too. And then they can all get fucked again.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Indict Trump to cover up for this ALZ demented corrupt idiot!
FriNqeoWIAEmsqA

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom