Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
One of America's Best.

FreeMiner

Legendary
5.png

Cowboy1stn10

Elite

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
American Colonel. Former Pentagon advisor who spent 20 years in Ukraine and Europe with US Military.
Ukraine is collapsing in front of our eyes.
They have unsustainable losses of 4-500,000 dead and seriously wounded.
Ukraine used to have 37.5M people now maybe 18-20M.
10 M fled into EU.
He advices Zelinsky to seek refuge in a NATO country. Ukraine will disappear in probably weeks not months. Russia has 250,000 soldiers inside Ukraine 200,000 in Belorussia. And 500,000 Troops on the Russian border ready for big push to Kiev.

https://warnews247.gr/amerikanos-sy...tisei-megales-kreatomichanes-se-polla-metopa/
7.5 million dead? I doubt it.

FreeMiner

Legendary
7.5 million dead? I doubt it.
If you read the article, it states that 10 million appox. refugee Ukrainians, plus 4-500,000 kia and casualties. Plus another 5-6 million who are mostly ethnic Russian Ukrainians who stayed and did not leave.
When you click the link, it comes up in Greek. As it is a Greek news source then it translates to English.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I posted a link to Prof. Carroll Quigley's book called "The Anglo American Establishmnt". It is about how the UK never got over the Butt Hurt of losing the 13 colonies and under Cecil Rhodes. Began a covert project to recapture the USA, but not by war but by infiltrating the US State Department and using the US Military power. itself.

This article more or less says the same thing.
The UK always seems to get America involved in its adventures. Most of the capture happened during the WW2.
Both World Wars basically caused by the UK.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I sure hope this is not true. Can't believe that DeSantis would be involved with Bush scum.
image00000266-1024x955.jpg
This is such crap. I am sure it was detailed out but it is the inauguration. Bush was the governor here. He is gonna be there. I guess according to this since W was at Trumps inauguration he controlled Trump too? The hatred and fear of DeSantis is amazing. Guy has done nothing but great things in Florida.

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is such crap. I am sure it was detailed out but it is the inauguration. Bush was the governor here. He is gonna be there. I guess according to this since W was at Trumps inauguration he controlled Trump too? The hatred and fear of DeSantis is amazing. Guy has done nothing but great things in Florida.
Well my niece lives in Florida and she loves DeSantis. But when I see him hanging with Paul Ryan I am suspicious. Ryan is dog shit on the sidewalk. I hate how he treated Pres. Trump. Ryan is shit.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Well my niece lives in Florida and she loves DeSantis. But when I see him hanging with Paul Ryan I am suspicious. Ryan is dog shit on the sidewalk. I hate how he treated Pres. Trump. Ryan is shit.
I live in Florida, guy can hang with whomever. I believe in policy and history. Guess by that you should hate Trump since he hung out with Einstein, Clinton, most of the swamp before he ran. But he doesn't count right?
There is a reason Florida is leading the world in most economic indicators and people are flocking here. I guarantee if he didn't win it would look a lot different here.

OPD77

Elite
I live in Florida, guy can hang with whomever. I believe in policy and history. Guess by that you should hate Trump since he hung out with Einstein, Clinton, most of the swamp before he ran. But he doesn't count right?
There is a reason Florida is leading the world in most economic indicators and people are flocking here. I guarantee if he didn't win it would look a lot different here.
Holy shit...Big Ron has aged well. I guess he's been hanging out with the Fountain of Youth in N. Fl.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
@GatorOK are you saying it’s ok for China to fly a spy platform over the U.S. so long as it’s above 60,000 ft? I don’t think that is what you are saying, but it comes across that way. We should’ve blown it out of the sky the second it was identified.
Absolutely NOT! I talked to guys who have flown the surveillance mission over Montana and they don’t understand why leadership isn’t shooting it down. The payload is massive and we just fly around it and watch.

national leadership has a tough nut to crack. I am convinced the Chinese did this to prove a point based on what we do off their coast. We are in international waters they are flying in uncontrolled airspace. I have seen no data of anything nefarious and I am sure the intel community is trying to find something. BTW this isn’t the first time, just the first time the public is aware. There are many companies tied to Chinese companies that fly “stuff” around our national assets.

tit for tat leads to escalatory measures that we may not want, but the US looks foolish to the world. No way they do this if Trump is president. Fear is a good thing to keep your enemy at bay.

Top Bottom