Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Simon Dunn, an Olympic bobsledder and rugby player who came out as gay and later became an activist for LGBTQ rights, died suddenly on Saturday. He was 35.

The athlete’s body was discovered in his home on January 21st, according to the New South Wales police.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Simon Dunn, an Olympic bobsledder and rugby player who came out as gay and later became an activist for LGBTQ rights, died suddenly on Saturday. He was 35.

The athlete’s body was discovered in his home on January 21st, according to the New South Wales police.
seinfeld-kramer.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Looks like it will be WW3 after all. Biden has decided that it will be better for the world and the USA to be incinerated rather than talk peace.
I hope the 1st nuclear strikes are DC and London England.
Biden sending hundreds of Abrams tanks and Lepoard 2 tanks from Germany plus F16 with NATO crews on all equipment. This will go Nuclear now.
Nuclear War with Russia means probably 100M dead Americans.

Come on down while you can!

cda44a31-9c32-4ecb-8ec1-98e57e8220d1_text.gif

MortgageHorn

Founder

MortgageHorn

Founder
WOW

Republicans declare war on 'Maserati Manchin' after he spent a week in Davos and it was revealed he has racked up a $1million fine dining bill​

Was that with or without the "Blow and Hookers"

If it's just food color me impressed.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Those devices that you buy to track something (AirTag) can also gather more info than just location…. Quick movements, temp, sounds, etc. This data is handled by an A.I.

The A.I. can tell the differences in past data vs new data.

All these AirTags and similar tracking devices use Bluetooth to send data.

Your cell phone uses bluetooth. Your TV remote and your TV use bluetooth.

The Bluetooth ear pods detect movement, sound and heat from inside your ear canal.

If you want to track someone, just drop one of your Apple AirPod (ear cigarette) in their car or bag. Apple “find my device” will locate it. Via Bluetooth.

The more devices on Bluetooth create a a strong diversified network that will be utilized for good and bad.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That appears to be a real article and not satire. Amazing.

While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Even though they knew what we didn't.

Our blood is now on their hands.

Those are strong words. But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.
That idiocy isn't worth a response.

Top Bottom