Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
US Think Tank Calls On Biden To Destroy 2 more huge gas pipelines from Russia to Turkey. Why not I guess. America operates outside the rule of law anyway. A Pirate State. Like a 3rd world country. Steal Elections imprison protesters, what ever is illegal they will do.

1664802288872.png

D

Deleted member 2886

FeB1u8gWAAIREHT

☝️😂Tripppy!

IMG_20221003_212400_149.jpg

20221004_021409.gif

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

And lose that 2% Income Tax Rate + all the federal benefits?

Why the fuck would they do that?

Sewing seeds of the DS future plans.

Most Rs are just as hell-bent on destroying the US as the Ds. They think their show of loyalty in using their power and position to push forward the Great Reset will give them a seat at the table in the NWO. Fools.

Pineapple

Legendary
Let him stay until they have to drag him and Pelosi off drooling in white coats and wheel chairs. This is what is wrong all the retards should be on a 2 term limit not until they are insane and in their 90's.
Drag them off? F that. Two behind the ear! They have passed sedition and are straight up treasonous imo!

I’m 100% for their deaths. Not because of political affiliation. But, instead, their selling out of this country that clearly is treason!

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The Belgorod Russian Super Sub with the 100 Megaton Nuclear Poseidon Torpedo's has evaded US Radars and slipped into the Arctic.
Each torpedo has a mini reactor so it can travel huge distances. There is no heat signature of a launch. The torpedo travels at 200Km/hr.
Huge game changer. Putin is redeploying all Nuclear Weapons preparing for what ever next the loon Biden pulls off I guess.
Very dangerous times.

Given the state of Russia's military and their lack of a military budget for 2+ decades, I don't believe in the capability of that sub or its nukes one bit.

They have more pop than what they've shown in Ukraine, but most of the hypersonic missile and radioactive tsunami talk from Putin is just that, talk. The only way he can afford weapons like this is if the Chinese give them to him.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Drag them off? F that. Two behind the ear! They have passed sedition and are straight up treasonous imo!

I’m 100% for their deaths. Not because of political affiliation. But, instead, their selling out of this country that clearly is treason!
Yah I somebody in this room would fire up the diesel. ha ha ha ha.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Given the state of Russia's military and their lack of a military budget for 2+ decades, I don't believe in the capability of that sub or its nukes one bit.

They have more pop than what they've shown in Ukraine, but most of the hypersonic missile and radioactive tsunami talk from Putin is just that, talk. The only way he can afford weapons like this is if the Chinese give them to him.
Ha Ha Ha yah OK.

Top Bottom