Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Don't know about the rest of you - took a lot of the table last week.

Just called financial advisor on a Sunday night told him to take it all into money market which is paying 3%

Told him my dad and I would rather make 3 against 8.5% inflation and be down 5.5% adjusted,

Versus watching this thing melt-down due to BOE Credit Suise etc.

I saw this movie in 2008

I'd rather be in cash and lose some upside if/when market turns positive than a very possible melt-down happen and lose 30-50+%

Not financial advice - do your own thinking and acting.

Good move. Did something similar a couple of weeks ago.

How much cash does everyone plan on holding

FreeMiner

Legendary

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
If their vision of “democracy” is medical tyranny and the forced expansion of cultural Marxism, or if their idea of democracy is government cooperation with corporate monopoly and the erasure of our country’s founding principles, then yes, I suppose I am indeed an enemy of “democracy.”

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
If their vision of “democracy” is medical tyranny and the forced expansion of cultural Marxism, or if their idea of democracy is government cooperation with corporate monopoly and the erasure of our country’s founding principles, then yes, I suppose I am indeed an enemy of “democracy.”

That was a damn good article...

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ha Ha Ha The WEFer Leader of the UK getting an ass kicking.

So the UK is getting ready to massively kick out the “conservative” establishment for the leftist establishment? What a trade. Ground and pound toward being fucked to Mike Leach air raid toward toward being fucked. Sounds like they just want to get it over with rather than a slow excruciating death.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
So all he got out of it was the taste of cock in his mouth. Here's some change go buy yourself a coke. You fuck up...

This just shows there’s still a long way to go before LMNOP’s have equal rights. They won’t be happy until Hitler err O’Biden’s gestapo forces people to the theaters in cattle cars.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom