Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Thank you. That explains globally why it’s increasing in strength. Can you explain why it’s the opposite at home where shit is getting more expensive. I understand there are supply issues and that contributes but it’s losing value here
Look up Brent Johnson, Dollar Milkshake Theory. He’s been talking about all of this for 3+ years. Also Russell Napier on inflation.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
"Banking Crisis Will Start In Europe." Martin Armstrong.

He is right. I think we have a few short months to get our households in order. It is going to be very bad. And our governments are going to turn us. Perhaps even Martial Law as the SHTF and it unravels.

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
I think the US Tax Payer has been asked to Bail Out The UK Banks on Monday. And Biden is also proposing that the US Tax Payer send 1.5 B per month to the Ukranazi's in forever I guess. The Biggest Hog Trough In History For Politicians, Globalists and the US MIC.
It's like Hunter Biden is running the show. Free Whores and Drugs.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Fuck a central bank bitcoin and the social credit system atteched with it. Bitcoin is simply further enslavement. Watch as the mindless millions flock to their digital holding pens. I wont be participating in that shit. As a matter of fact I have almost gone completely card free. I spend cold hard cash about 75% of yhe time and my merchant friends love it. The shield maiden and I have 1 CC and even that has been shelved. Fuck feeding the system. The sooner the central banks die the better.JMHO as always. SKOL!
Global digital currencies will lead us to freedom....

lol
Thank God the globalists forgot to rig the election in Italy!

lol

Top Bottom