Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
D

Deleted member 2886

Your "buck tooth horse cunt" comment is descriptive and clever.
Me like.............
Ahh but of course good sir.
You, imho, are a legendary GC mate!
Technically, world famous and i'd prefer to meet you rather than ANY mainstream "famous" fakes.

That first thread...
...😂👍...possibly the greatest thing ever!

No shit, it's now one of my "go-to" memories whenever i wanna good laugh.

Old TJ, bless him, is(*was¿?) often kinda like a heavily greased—hostile & alarmingly rapey piglet,...slippery little bastard—for most that is,...but not the GOAT!
20221001_155029.gif
20221001_182046.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Oddly the Clinton foundation lost tons of support in 2014 and fell off a cliff after she lost in humiliation in 2016. Ukraine has been the largest donor to CF since 2014.
Since the CF has started back up, how much of our "aid" to Ukraine will end up in the Clinton coffers. Since their Haiti charade was found out

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^because you are, and R's should add this to what they are running against

1664628551309.png

1664628586124.png

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Take that fat Stace. You ugly fat bitch.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Biden has given so many weapons to the Ukraine with no checks, that the US Military has no reserves left. Beyond belief criminal.

"Most weapons President Joe Biden has sent to Ukraine have come under the Presidential Drawdown Authority, which allows the president to give away American weapons without Congressional approval. The legislature has approved billions for the PDA in a $40 billion Ukraine aid bill that was passed in May.

Over the past several months, reports have surfaced that Biden’s extensive use of the PDA has depleted American weapons stockpiles. In response, the White House has started working with the weapons industry to increase the production of several weapons systems. A White House official recently told the leaders of the arms trade that the Russian war would produce a windfall of new clients and revenue."

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Biden has given so many weapons to the Ukraine with no checks, that the US Military has no reserves left. Beyond belief criminal.

"Most weapons President Joe Biden has sent to Ukraine have come under the Presidential Drawdown Authority, which allows the president to give away American weapons without Congressional approval. The legislature has approved billions for the PDA in a $40 billion Ukraine aid bill that was passed in May.

Over the past several months, reports have surfaced that Biden’s extensive use of the PDA has depleted American weapons stockpiles. In response, the White House has started working with the weapons industry to increase the production of several weapons systems. A White House official recently told the leaders of the arms trade that the Russian war would produce a windfall of new clients and revenue."

FUCK JOE BIDEN! The killer of the U.S.A. Obama's hand is so far up Brandon's ass, I'm surprised we can't see his half-n-half fingers coming out of his mouth

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
sniff-vjay.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
From my relatives in Naples, Florida. Long...

It would have been too difficult to evacuate for Hurricane Ian. It would have been too hard on Mom (... at 102 2/3 years old). We chose to ride out the hurricane which was said to be worse than Hurricane Irma. (We went to TX for that H. Irma. We made plane reservations on a Tuesday and left early Thursday morning; we were one of the last flights out of Ft. Myers that day. Irma hit on Sunday. With this hurricane there was no big lead time to leave town.)

On Tuesday night, we were watching TV when an ALERT came on the TV screen with a tornado warning. I turned on the radio and heard that the tornado was above the street that runs in front of the development. We headed to the elevator and put a folding chair for Mom to sit this event out!

The announcer said where the tornado was located which was DIRECTLY ABOVE US. He said the name of our development! We could NOT hear the tornado because he said it was at a high elevation. Then the tornado moved on to the development behind us and then up the road toward Bonita Beach. We stayed inside the elevator until the tornado headed out to the Gulf and disappeared. That was the only time we had to go the elevator.

We had electricity THE WHOLE TIME! Power cut out now and then but it was only for a moment! A MIRACLE. Many developments around us lost power early in the storm. For the duration of the storm, we had strong gusts and very strong sustained winds. We could feel the intensity of the winds. For our location in Naples, it was a wind event ... not much rain fell.

Our friend in Cape Coral got hit really bad. Cape Coral had 140 mph sustained winds and strong gusts. A neighbor’s tree branch broke a window in her home and another neighbor's tree fell on her fence. She STILL (Friday night) has had no power or water. The city water system was destroyed. It cannot be repaired; it has to be rebuilt.

A couple of weeks ago a tree trimming crew came in to do a “hurricane cut” on our tall trees (they get inside the interior of the tree to thin out a lot of the branches and then they use the bucket extension from the truck to crop off the treetops). Results: No trees went down.

We lost our phone land line, TV and internet Tuesday evening. We got everything back early Friday evening! That’s amazing! No tiles off the roof or no other damage that we know of at this point. Not much debris except for leaves blown off the trees. In the main part of the development crews cut off damaged limbs and piled up tree branches. This was NOT at all like Hurricane Irma which hit our development hard! It was a huge mess of over a month.

Today (Friday) Tony went to the marina to check the boat. It was safe to go out today unlike yesterday where it was kamikaze causeway. We heard that the drivers yesterday were nuts. Drivers were, in the words of the radio announcer, “barreling through intersections.” Today the major intersections had working lights and police were directing traffic at intersections where the lights were still out!

We thought our boat would sink or float away. It was NOT something we could be concerned about because it was tied up properly and that was all that could be done. It is what it is, as Rush used to say.

Tony said our dock Master had to wade in waist high water on the “not floating dock portion” that connects to the floating docks at the marina. (You have to be able to visualize what I just wrote or it will make NO SENSE TO YOU.) He said that the water surge was so high that it was less than a foot from the floating docks going OVER the TOP of the pilings and then having the docks just float away to who knows where. We were surprised the boat was OK.

Tony handled things well. He read his kindle and took a few naps. Mom watched the whole storm looking out the kitchen window ... the fierce gusts blowing the palm fronds and tree branches.

I watched TV (until it went out) then listened to the radio day and night ... just in case we needed to do something.

An aside: We went to the grocery store today. As we were leaving the garage headed to the store, there was a big bucket truck at the entrance of our development with a guy high up in a palm tree by the top palm fronds. I said to Tony that it was amazing that they got a crew to come out so quickly to trim some of the damaged fronds. Or else, I added as a joke, they are putting up the Christmas tree lights! You guessed it! They were PUTTING UP OUR CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS!!!!! Ho! Ho! Ho! Last year they were LATE ... very, very late putting up our tree light. That is not going to be the case THIS year!

.... I’m telling you this because with all the chaos that is STILL going on, life is getting back to normal today. Yesterday debris was cleared from the streets making them passable today. The curfew was lifted. So, this contractor is “back in business” this morning putting up tree lights while just miles away people in downtown Naples are trying to pick up the pieces of their broken lives which have been ruined or destroyed forever. It is hard to comprehend.

As the storm left our area, my prayers never stopped because I knew what other people were going to experience or were currently experiencing. The prayers will continue for a long time for the people who could NOT evacuate ... for any number of reasons ... and those who thought they could ride out another hurricane one more time on those barrier islands.

I got so many emails that I am sending out this ONE email about what happened during the hurricane because I'm getting a little sleepy and can’t answer every email. It will be nice to sleep without the radio on tonight. I thought you would like to hear a couple of anecdotal stories in addition to all that you heard and saw on television over the past couple of days. Actually, you know more about Hurricane Ian than I do because you SAW it in real time.

Irene gave me 2 scripture tokens a while ago. One token said to pray unceasingly and the other said: I am with you ALWAYS. That kept me calm and at peace.

Hurricane Ian wasn't .... a picnic. We did all that we could do and then acted accordingly each step along the way. We prayed A LOT.

We thank YOU for your prayers and YOUR concern.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Spoke to an old friend of mine yesterday. 50 years old, with vaccine-induced atrial fibrillation. Docs put him on blood thinners as a precaution, and he sees the cardiologist for an ablation procedure in about 3 weeks. He's taking it easy, but still feels like shit. He is also a little concerned for his life until his procedure. Married father of 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom