Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
My house is almost dead center in the middle of the nuke symbol in Eastern Iowa.

I think the map shows where nuclear reactors or nuclear material are stored. The one near you has been decommissioned and turned into a solar farm, correct? The one in MN will soon be decommissioned and will fuck up my winter walleye fishing. The plant's warm water keeps the Mississippi River free of ice for several glorious walleye infested miles. I'm afraid for the walleye fishery if people are able to ice fish it. A world class walleye fishery will be decimated by over fishing.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This is a good watch on the history of this conflict. Instead of opinions it goes into possible scenarios as to how this all plays out. It's 30min but little time is wasted.

Wonder if Hillary is still getting money from Uranium One.
Oddly the Clinton foundation lost tons of support in 2014 and fell off a cliff after she lost in humiliation in 2016. Ukraine has been the largest donor to CF since 2014.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom