Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Economic catastrophe ahead

What I see is that paper ratio is actually higher. Silver ratio estimates say anywhere from 180-400. Don’t think anyone actually knows. Holding that paper gonna get ugly when the calls come for physical & it doesn’t exist. Still befuddled by the downward pressure on physical with all that’s going on. Maybe the voodoo explains the US Mint still having a near 90% premium on silver eagles while you can buy silver Britannias for about a 25-30% premium at retail.

Last edited:

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
What I see is that paper ratio is actually higher. Silver ratio estimates say anywhere from 180-400. Don’t think anyone actually knows. Holding that paper gonna get ugly when the calls come for physical & it doesn’t exist. Still befuddled by the downward pressure on physical with all that’s going on. Maybe the voodoo explains the US Mint still having a near 90% premium on eagles while you can buy Britannias for about a 25-30% premium at retail.
The money printing that is about to be unleashed means everyone should be loading the boat on Gold and Silver right now. The premiums over spot are insane and just says how broken the "paper" price is.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
My house is almost dead center in the middle of the nuke symbol in Eastern Iowa.

I'm 20-30 miles from Nuclear Fuels in Erwin, TN, which makes fuel for nuclear powered subs. I'm toasty in a hurry if a full-blown war was to happen.

But it won't. At most, the Russians will use one to prove that they are willing.

FreeMiner

Legendary

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
The money printing that is about to be unleashed means everyone should be loading the boat on Gold and Silver right now. The premiums over spot are insane and just says how broken the "paper" price is.

I bought & used own a little bullion both gold & silver, which was lost in an unfortunate boating accident.
never forget the US govt has before and can again order citizens to turn it back over at spot. Only constitutional silver/gold are protected by the constitution. That’s about a 20x face value ratio right now for “junk coins” at retail.

Most constitutional is around a 71% ratio of oz to denomination. As in a Morgan/Peace dollar is about .71 ounces of silver, pre64 dimes .071 ounces etc

Edit 77%

Last edited:

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Old men and women should always be armed. I love my little Ruger LCP .380 6 shots. Hate the tiny grip, but it is very light and flat, DA. Just squeeze trigger and give the SOB 6 in the face. Eat these asshole while I change mags.
View attachment 138524

This is what my wife carries and she loves it. She hates to shoot it at the range but it is a great compact concealed carry

FreeMiner

Legendary
This is what my wife carries and she loves it. She hates to shoot it at the range but it is a great compact concealed carry
I hated shooting it as at range just too damn small for my hand, but very flat for pocket carry or can be concealed in a man's hand. I could have it in my hand by my side ready to go and you could not see it as I approached you. Very stealthy gun. I practiced, reaching in my front or back pocket and retrieve the gun and carry in my palm with the back of my hand facing forward.
The .380 is just a .38 short. At close range with right ammo very brutal little gun.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

aea92373-f780-4b62-8e48-74375152779d.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
“Joe Biden” slammed the door on that pretty conclusively Monday, blowing up the two pipelines, a premier act of insanity by a US government fueled at every level and in every direction by psychotic strategic thinking. For starters, consider that the Nord Stream sabotage amounts to the leading member of NATO committing an act-of-war against the rest of NATO. What else do you call depriving most of Europe of the means to make a living — or merely to stay alive?

D

Deleted member 2886

Top Bottom