Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
WWIII on deck - nice knowing all of you.

View attachment 138540
Yes indeedy he will take us there. He is that fucking crazy. It really goes back to that half White Bastard Obama. He purged all the experienced old War Fighters that had seen the effects of war and the dead bodies everywhere.
Your strongest anti war men are usually those who have been to war and seen the death and smelled rotting flesh.
The Obama Fetish Pukes in charge now will agree to anything for a pat on the head and a chance to suck dick.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
6v6x1i.jpg

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
My first reaction is that the US did this. Unbelievable. What an incredible story, and one that is changing quickly.

No, they never break like this.

I wonder what will come of this. I wouldn't expect a frigate to be able to track any modern submarine, but I wonder if they might have any recordings of nearby submarine screw sounds. You can identify submarines from their unique sound.

The least plausible explanation is that Russia did this. It makes zero sense at all. The only sensible explanation that the Russians did this is to try to frame someone else (US).
Who are you? Seaman Jones?141A07FA-771F-460B-9BB8-FDE791A6D4D8.jpeg

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Had lunch with one of my nieces today. She is vaxxed x2. She said that many of her 35ish friends who were also jabbed are having their hair fall out in clumps. Started after the 2nd jab.
It's really bad and only going to get worse. That Ed Dowd video with Greg Hunter highlights what's going on and how bad it is gonna get.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Had lunch with one of my nieces today. She is vaxxed x2. She said that many of her 35ish friends who were also jabbed are having their hair fall out in clumps. Started after the 2nd jab.
I know a father and son that both have clumps of hair falling out and both shaved close to bald to hide it. The wife/mom had an unexpected ulcer that required surgery and a 10 day hospital stay. They are constantly sick now and their covid cases were far worse than me and my unvaxxed family’s. These are people kind of close to me that I warned not to get the shot. They all got the J&J about a year ago.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
In 2008 we made the fundamental mistakes of bailing out bad banks and businesses.

The business cycle must be allowed to take out laggards/losers/unprofitable entities.

You keep delaying the natural cycle with QE and money printing and the bigger the eventual collapse will be.

Keep on and we end up in a great depression.

Prepare accordingly.
We could have had some pain in ‘08 if they had made the right decision. Now we’ll have a lot of pain when it all comes crashing down.

Top Bottom