Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
NATO is butting into the Taiwan Crisis, so China is taking a hand in Ukraine.

Biden is the supreme fuck up of all fuck ups. Biden and Obama. Obama because he has his hand so far up Bidens ass he can brush his teeth for him.
Yeah it's absolutely ZERO coincidence that Biden looks identical to Jeff Dunham's puppet, and he just happens to be Obama's...

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Choke points and lines of drift. Only so many roads through the mountains. The cities will go insane on day 3 without truck deliveries, that will get rid of most of them. Just stay away from places in the mountains were the Interstates pass through. Stay west of the Mississippi, when the shtf there are over 200M soon to be starving people east of the big muddy. Have independent water source.

Wait did I say that out loud.
Im a firm believer that most will wait too long to leave to be able to leave. Cities are full of idiots.. many educated but idiots still. Oddly the criminals will be the most likely to leave and do harm. They at the very least have common sense to some degree.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Word is the Boston Celtics are about to suspend their black head coach. For having an affair with a subordinate.
Heard a good quote from someone today regarding that, something like ‘if the NBA is going to start doing that, there will be no more NBA players or coaches left.’ This an individual teams rules though as I doubt the front office in the NBA is interested in going down that road. As a Celtic fan, this is terrible. Udoka is one heck of a coach who made a bad PERSONAL decision and it didnt have an effect on his work performance. I am not condoning his transgressions if true but I am also not willing to take a guy’s livelihood away for it either. It’s crap IMO.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Heard a good quote from someone today regarding that, something like ‘if the NBA is going to start doing that, there will be no more NBA players or coaches left.’ This an individual teams rules though as I doubt the front office in the NBA is interested in going down that road. As a Celtic fan, this is terrible. Udoka is one heck of a coach who made a bad PERSONAL decision and it didnt have an effect on his work performance. I am not condoning his transgressions if true but I am also not willing to take a guy’s livelihood away for it either. It’s crap IMO.

Fuck the Celtics.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Negotiation possibilities went out the window when Putin got to the obama biolabs.
Biolabs first secured by USA then converted to development of bio weapons not allowed on US Soil just like the Wuhan experiments.
Putin has brought this forward to the corrupt UN but they will not even discuss this mess. Obama went from a junior senator in 2005 setting up biolabs to President funded by somebody.

FreeMiner

Legendary

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom