Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

utv2316

Elite
Founder
In 1770, almost all people had to cut their own firewood to survive, not just because fires look pretty. They had to grow or raise 99% of what they ate. They had to sew their own clothes (and plenty wove their own fabric just to be able to have something to sew). A routine infection could kill you or cause amputation. I can go on and on, but you get my drift. Everyone was already used to a high level of discomfort just to survive, so there really wasn't that much to lose by joining a guerilla army.

Today almost everyone has climate controlled accommodations, the govt gives you food if you are too lazy to earn money to buy it yourself, expensive clothes are free at Goodwill and the Salvation Army and relatively cheap almost every where else and you can get a liver transplant if your old one gives out because you drank too much, even if you can't afford a box of bandaids.

You think people are going to join a guerrilla army to fight that?

In all probability I enjoy more of these "comforts" than most and at 68 years of age I should no longer bother myself with what is going on in the world. BUT, I have grandchildren and I see that their life will be miserable as the elite continue to USE them in furtherance of their own good. So, to those of us whose eyes are open, yes, I am willing to fight to save America - if it is the last thing that I do.

Scalp_Em

Poster
Founder
And paybacks are hell.
Absolutely....again all fantasy talk, and if this is too much of a distraction ITT I can move elsewhere...but by him giving up power = insta Mount Rushmore status and he could do a lot more damage in the public square as a civilian in the public square, even starting a Trump News Network....Pompeo as president would continue the Maga movement and Flynn as VP will be going Old Testament on those asses...plus it removes and talk of Trump being a dictator etc...

G8R-H8R

Elite
You people saying you dont want civil war- nobody on our side wants war. However, you have to be honest with yourself about the state of our country. Our constitution is under attack, our free election system has been corrupted, our culture is being destroyed, and our freedoms are being stripped. How bad does it have to get before the only choice is to fight or to live under tyranny and authoritarian rule. They WILL NOT compromise. So whats your plan besides letting them take it all from you in exchange for your life? (Which will only be temporary for many.)
Jus
The download of this is really long, but the summary and key findings is fantastic. Essentially, the left wins by information warfare and subversive tactics which are designed to mentally incapacitate conservatives, who don't even know it's happening.

"The dominant cultural narratives of our time can best be summarized by the saying; “Political correctness is the enforcement mechanism of the multicultural narrative that implements Neo-Marxist objectives.” It is through these narratives that the left drives policy."

Narratives that conservative leaders neither control nor understand drive national policy. When Republican leaders shrink from Constitutional principles for fear of being accused of racism, sexism, homophobia, etc., they are subordinating those principles to neo-Marxist narratives designed for that purpose. Though these narratives may have been initially imposed, Republicans will adopt them over time through usage. Subjective awareness of the role one plays in such a process is neither necessary nor require.
  • By submitting to these narratives, establishment Republicans first become pliant, and then obedient to the Left, accommodating it through “words that work” that create the illusion of opposition while actually signaling surrender in the information battle space. In that role, regardless of the mandates that got them elected, establishment Republicans will defend the issues that got them elected in deliberately under-inclusive manners that conditions those issues for dialectical negation while demoralizing their base.

political correctness the #1 weapon used against us

Oskie918

Poster
Founder
I stole this, but damn if this isn’t where we are heading:
Ordering a Pizza in 2022
CALLER:
Is this Pizza Hut?
GOOGLE:
No sir, it's Google Pizza.
CALLER:
I must have dialed a wrong number, sorry.
GOOGLE:
No sir, Google bought Pizza Hut last month.
CALLER:
OK. I would like to order a pizza.
GOOGLE:
Do you want your usual, sir?
CALLER:
My usual? You know me?
GOOGLE:
According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.
CALLER:
Super! That’s what I’ll have.
GOOGLE:
May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?
CALLER:
What? I don’t want a vegetarian pizza!
GOOGLE:
Your cholesterol is not good, sir.
CALLER:
How the hell do you know that?
GOOGLE:
Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.
CALLER:
Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetarian pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol.
GOOGLE:
Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly. According to our database, you purchased only a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once at Lloyds Pharmacy, 4 months ago.
CALLER:
I bought more from another Pharmacy.
GOOGLE:
That doesn’t show on your credit card statement.
CALLER:
I paid in cash.
GOOGLE:
But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.
CALLER:
I have other sources of cash.
GOOGLE:
That doesn’t show on your latest tax returns, unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law!
CALLER:
WHAT THE HELL!
GOOGLE:
I'm sorry sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.
CALLER:
Enough already! I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others. I'm going to an island without the internet, TV, where there is no phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.
GOOGLE:
I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago...
Welcome to the future

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Got to thinking very early this morning when I could not sleep. Pompeo twatting every 30 minutes since 1/1 has intrigued me to no end. He has taken days for Russia, Chyna, Iran, AND now it appears he is on to Israel. Trust Kansas? Save Israel for last? Today is the 13th and everyone has been pointing to today as a big day? Any of you Q experts care to chime in? I know enough to be dangerous

On that note: I cannot bring myself to say it is over. It has been said, darkest before the dawn, and things will seem almost hopeless and we are going down to the last minute. Well, here we are it seems. Q said something about NG deployment in the guise of riot control. 6500 NG troops in the Capital fencing off the Cap and SCOTUS. No coincidences. Our President has been thru hell for us over the last 5 years. Hold the line and wait and see what happens.
Oct 28, 2017 4:44:28 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No. 147012719
Oct 28, 2017 3:33:50 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No. 147005381
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Oct 28, 2017 6:15:48 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No. 147023341
Mockingbird HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Huma?
Follow Huma.
This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).
Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
What is military intelligence?
Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military w\o approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held?
Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump?
Fantasy.
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
This is not a R v D battle.
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
Mockingbird
God bless fellow Patriots.

Long cat

Elite
We can find an America 1st pat to replace him. Florida is nearly 5pts America 1st these days.
I’m keeping my republican registration just to vote for whoever runs against him in the primary.

Haven’t decided for sure on Rick Scott, but his gun control whining after the parkland shooting had me leaning against him too. The obvious solution to that problem was to properly deal with the whacko that did the shooting and stop just letting him off repeatedly. You don’t have to limit my freedom, just lock up criminals and provide help to people with obvious mental problems.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
View attachment 1192

This is where we are heading folks. Learn his name!View attachment 1192

giphy.gif

molog

Poster
Founder
Also have we established that Mitch McConnell is an absolute shit weasel

I pray to God that Trump has one more Trump caught up his sleeve. If not this will be the end of America as we know it. And I am terrified for my children.

Fuck the Democrats, fuck Congress fuck the mainstream media fuck social media and fuck to sell out Republicans. I am as discussed it as I have ever been with this country. Or I should say the evil that is dictating what is happening in this country.
Unless we see some type of miracle I think we’re going to see Armageddon or some type of Civil War in this country. Malicious etc.
May God bless America in these dark times

This truly is a battle between good and evil
Our country has been run by the minority for way to long. Time to take it back!

CarolinaBound2038

Poster
Founder
If you want to indulge that line of thought, see RED4 below...You Are Here. Patriots aren't going to riot and yet at last report there are 15,000 troops (armed) in DC alone along w/ other major cities - under the guise of citizen riot control? I don't buy it.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q
Question for the group have we not achieved red six yet because of yesterday‘s letter from the secretary of defense is that what Red six is?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
If Trump and Pompeo had the most complete evidence possible, the left and globalist republicans won't accept it. Just as they ignored the election theft. They aren't going to expose the Chinese, they're allied with or owned by them. The part of the country that's now awake already knows that the Chinese purposely did this.

IMO, the only thing that might truly move the needle is what some here are dreaming of. An EBS broadcast of all the deep state crimes, plainly presented for all to see. I don't believe it will happen, but putting the worst out there on a loop, with no opportunity for the deep state to spin it as something else, is probably the only thing that would bring massive change, obviously, other than a third Great Awakening.
75,000,000 are onboard and see and agree with it already. What do they think can be done that will change the narrative? NOTHING.
There is nothing that can or will be done. We just dealt with months and months and months of Innocent attacks against us. Nonsense shut downs
They attacked and flooded the capitol building during the Kavanagh hearing, which was for a made up story. They tried to impeach Trump over completely false made up stories. They stormed and tried to breach the White house, Rioted in 2016 on Trump inauguration. Yet they are so up in arms about what happened last week. Nothing and I mean Nothing will matter. They could put out full videos of everything we know from Pizza gate, Bengazi, They could connect everything together from the Russia collusion, quid pro quo, the killings, covid, riots, and the election fraud. They are all connected. They could show all the strings attached with evidence of it all and nobody would bat an eye. We know its all married together. They would not care. So whats next is my question?

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
In all probability I enjoy more of these "comforts" than most and at 68 years of age I should no longer bother myself with what is going on in the world. BUT, I have grandchildren and I see that their life will be miserable as the elite continue to USE them in furtherance of their own good. So, to those of us whose eyes are open, yes, I am willing to fight to save America - if it is the last thing that I do.
I will be turning 60 in a few days...I’m right there with you, friend!

120north

Elite
Founder
I thought about this the other day. The capital building is not a small place. Knowing exactly where to go tp cause Havoc would require some knowledge of the place. I thought hey, I bet that they got a tour in the days leading up to it. Check the videos and see who was there. SO I am guessing that someone has these videos and is looking. This statement from Sherrill seems to me to be a "what they are accusing you of" type scenario. Get out in front of it so you can claim whataboutism when the pubs fire back.

T-Doggamecock

Poster
Founder
Long time lurker who just donated and wanted to say thanks to @Croot_Overlord and @Croot_Lord for getting this site up and running. Also, thanks to the many fine posters who keep us informed and ahead of the masses on information. It is greatly appreciated. I may chime in more on this site but quite honestly I am usually 10-15 pages behind and running just to catch up. Also, I rarely have any "new" or "breaking" information to share and dare not garner the wrath of Merlin and his cheetos dust with a double post.

@Dawg88 I may DM you some time as my wife is from Athens and a grad of ClarkCentral too. She knew Governor Kemp back in school (he was a good bit older though) so all of you may have crossed paths at some point. Her eyes have been opened as well from the information I share with her from this thread.

Keep up the good work Patriots and may God bless each and every one of us and have mercy on our country.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I thought about this the other day. The capital building is not a small place. Knowing exactly where to go tp cause Havoc would require some knowledge of the place. I thought hey, I bet that they got a tour in the days leading up to it. Check the videos and see who was there. SO I am guessing that someone has these videos and is looking. This statement from Sherrill seems to me to be a "what they are accusing you of" type scenario. Get out in front of it so you can claim whataboutism when the pubs fire back.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Pubs to fire back.

Long cat

Elite
So what you’re saying is that the tyrannical control by an elite ruling class will be much easier to achieve today because of people’s comfort than it was in 1776? Maybe so, but some won’t fall into that line of thinking. Some can see the big
ugly picture of where the “comforts” are going. Some value freedom. Is it a useless fight? I guess we will see.
It’s much easier to control the population and their thinking today than any time in the past. 24 hours news, Twitter, Facebook etc all pushing one message and limiting or now removing any wrongthink. Some people just dont care enough because they are fat and happy. Fewer people are stupid and believe what they are told. Even fewer actually buy in to their bs. That leaves a relative few people who actually require control because there are way more that are being controlled without even knowing or caring.

WallBanger901

Poster
Founder

fntiger

Elite
Founder
Certainly not 7500 of them.

Me thinks the illegitimate executive is in trouble along with other swamp creatures...
I think the more practical and likely explanation is that the left has labeled 40% of the right as terrorists and have called in the NG for show.

I liken it to a divorce where the wife gets the house and falsely filed a protective order against the husband claiming insincerely that he is violent and a danger.

KendallCat

Poster
Oct 28, 2017 4:44:28 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No. 147012719
Oct 28, 2017 3:33:50 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No. 147005381
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Oct 28, 2017 6:15:48 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No. 147023341
Mockingbird HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Huma?
Follow Huma.
This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).
Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
What is military intelligence?
Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military w\o approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held?
Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump?
Fantasy.
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
This is not a R v D battle.
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
Mockingbird
God bless fellow Patriots.

Never understood the delta’s and why people cite them so often. None of the above stuff happened with HRC being arrested, riots... Plus what is the purpose of posting the above info from 3 years ago - what is significant about it.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
It’s much easier to control the population and their thinking today than any time in the past. 24 hours news, Twitter, Facebook etc all pushing one message and limiting or now removing any wrongthink. Some people just dont care enough because they are fat and happy. Fewer people are stupid and believe what they are told. Even fewer actually buy in to their bs. That leaves a relative few people who actually require control because there are way more that are being controlled without even knowing or caring.
...and you just described why a whole lot of people are totally aware of what is going on and are willing to fight to save it before it is gone...

noelnole

Elite
Founder
i thought the main ethos of this place was free speech. i guess not.

well you said your piece, no need to be redundant

if someone engages with a response then engage back

im not 100% a q guy im 100% djt but if they want to discuss q let them, thats why god gave you two ears, it can go in one ear and out the other

Scartiger

Elite
One of our State Senator's Tim Scott.

The President called me this afternoon, and we had an encouraging conversation – I look forward to tackling Section 230 reform.

As for impeachment, the President has eight days left in his term. He has promised a smooth and peaceful transition of power, and that is what we should be working towards right now. The Democrat-led impeachment talks happening in the House right now fly in direct opposition to what President-elect Joe Biden has been calling for all year. An impeachment vote will only lead to more hate and a deeply fractured nation. I oppose impeaching President Trump.

AbeFroman

Founder
Long time lurker who just donated and wanted to say thanks to @Croot_Overlord and @Croot_Lord for getting this site up and running. Also, thanks to the many fine posters who keep us informed and ahead of the masses on information. It is greatly appreciated. I may chime in more on this site but quite honestly I am usually 10-15 pages behind and running just to catch up. Also, I rarely have any "new" or "breaking" information to share and dare not garner the wrath of Merlin and his cheetos dust with a double post.

@Dawg88 I may DM you some time as my wife is from Athens and a grad of ClarkCentral too. She knew Governor Kemp back in school (he was a good bit older though) so all of you may have crossed paths at some point. Her eyes have been opened as well from the information I share with her from this thread.

Keep up the good work Patriots and may God bless each and every one of us and have mercy on our country.

Through a friend’s handle, I have lurked in this thread on rivals since Epstein got arrested. If there is a better distillation of what’s actually happening out there in the world, I have yet to find it. Thanks for everything that is being done to get this site going. As has been urged, I will be joining the NRA. I take the Epoch Times and also think they need all the support and subscribers possible.

Long cat

Elite
I stole this, but damn if this isn’t where we are heading:
Ordering a Pizza in 2022
CALLER:
Is this Pizza Hut?
GOOGLE:
No sir, it's Google Pizza.
CALLER:
I must have dialed a wrong number, sorry.
GOOGLE:
No sir, Google bought Pizza Hut last month.
CALLER:
OK. I would like to order a pizza.
GOOGLE:
Do you want your usual, sir?
CALLER:
My usual? You know me?
GOOGLE:
According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.
CALLER:
Super! That’s what I’ll have.
GOOGLE:
May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?
CALLER:
What? I don’t want a vegetarian pizza!
GOOGLE:
Your cholesterol is not good, sir.
CALLER:
How the hell do you know that?
GOOGLE:
Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.
CALLER:
Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetarian pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol.
GOOGLE:
Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly. According to our database, you purchased only a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once at Lloyds Pharmacy, 4 months ago.
CALLER:
I bought more from another Pharmacy.
GOOGLE:
That doesn’t show on your credit card statement.
CALLER:
I paid in cash.
GOOGLE:
But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.
CALLER:
I have other sources of cash.
GOOGLE:
That doesn’t show on your latest tax returns, unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law!
CALLER:
WHAT THE HELL!
GOOGLE:
I'm sorry sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.
CALLER:
Enough already! I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others. I'm going to an island without the internet, TV, where there is no phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.
GOOGLE:
I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago...
Welcome to the future
What if

giphy.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I think the more practical and likely explanation is that the left has labeled 40% of the right as terrorists and have called in the NG for show.

I liken it to a divorce where the wife gets the house and falsely filed a protective order against the husband claiming insincerely that he is violent and a danger.
I think it's a mixture of this and the DECLAS being earthshaking.

I'd wager the illegitimate executive will have a tough time governing during his short stint in office.

25A means the cabinet removes him because he is that fucked. Certainly would halt their governing agenda. We don't even know if the Special Counsel will be providing this info or a straight DECLAS.

Moosepoo80

Poster
Founder
Listening to Fox "fake" News on the radio for the first time since the election and they make it sound like all the NG around the white house is to make make sure there is no interruption during PedoJoes oath taking. I think people thinking there is going to be major arrests that day are just setting up for more disappointment. I'm not sure where this "show" got knocked off track but having Trump leave being Impeached by Congress twice is definitely a twist to end of the show that I did not see coming. If this is the end of the show...the ending sucked

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Maybe we should all start organizing with fellow crootrs in our respective areas. There are a lot of Patriots in this thread and if we all started organizing in our respective cities, if the poo hits the fan, it would at least be something. We could organize together and then help organize the non-crootr Patriots in our lives as well.

Obviously @Jayhox can lead those of us in KC.

Last edited:

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
Anyone notice that the Biden head of the CIA was the former ambassador to muh Russia (irony) and Jordan

Oh, and for bonus points, was a key to Barry's Iranian deal. We will be sold out to everyone
This is what pisses me off.
Trump Undid everything they did in the ME and Asia and it was for the better by 10,000% and they are going straight back to it.

I’m confused as well.
It is free, but the straight to name calling and trolling is where you get blow back! Give your thoughts, don’t just bash someone else’s.

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder
Explain It Like I’m 5, please.
As anons have learned over the past 3 years, many old posts didn't point to any current event at the time. Only down the road did anons figure out that an old post was predicting or pointing to a future event. "Future proves past" was a common statement made by Q. There have been a ton of them like this and just like many other times, these coincidences point to a meticulous military plan.

Could be nothing, could be comms to us that the plan is being played out.

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Of course I see it. I'm not the one who needs convincing. You have to get the other 74,999,900 people who voted for MAGA to go along (I'm assuming there are 100 people ITT who are already there)

Anyone trying to equate the circumstances of 1776 to today is lacking an understanding of relative living conditions then and now.
I believe you're suggesting that Americans have a much better quality of life today, than then. However, I would suggest that relative to the quality of life they were previously accustomed too, with the lock downs and the heavy handedness of those in power today, the similarities are greater than you're allowing for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom