Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder
Smart move
Is it? They left the door open with their reasoning to leave GA ay any moment. Someone needs to take a stand and call them out on this obvious disinformation crap about the GA voting laws being anything more than needed. I am a member of the PGA and I think this is chicken shit by them. Take a stand for what is true, not for falling out of favor with ignorant people.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Is it? They left the door open with their reasoning to leave GA ay any moment. Someone needs to take a stand and call them out on this obvious disinformation crap about the GA voting laws being anything more than needed. I am a member of the PGA and I think this is chicken shit by them. Take a stand for what is true, not for falling out of favor with ignorant people.
PGA already lost me by recently pulling out of Trump’s Bedminster for 2022 PGA Championship. Due to recent developments the Masters is the only event I will watch this year.

All of these sports and corporations that spend countless millions in marketing still don’t understand their customer. Almost all of their customers are honest, hard-working people that value the freedoms of this country, fairness, and integrity in our elections.

Screw them for being such politically motivated idiots that turn their back on honest customers in favor of dishonest politicians.

Skinnyman

Poster
Bought my place last yr for 248k appraised on refi for 348k. I was floored.
Same for me right around the corner from you Rebar. Wife and i just refinanced and of course i dont get to keep any of the loot for my farm projects or shenanigans though as we are redoing the kitchen. Reely Chaps my ass. Fuck a kitchen.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I guess we will see
I’ve been told by some people Highup in the Georgia government that the PGA said what they said to cover their bases. The PGA is not moving anything out of Georgia in their opinion
Nor will NASCAR or college football

I’ve also heard the governor and Georgia Congress are considering taking actions to block Hollywood from receiving tax breaks and doing movies in Georgia

before Covid more movies were produced in Georgia by Hollywood than in the state of California. It also brought a lot of liberal trash to the state. Personally I hope Hollywood is removed from Georgia. get rid of their tax breaks and get rid of those bastards in my opinion

Last edited:

God Cam It

Elite
I have someone who is telling me that Moderna and Pfizer shots are vaccines. Are they really or is there some ammo I can throw at him to dispute it? I say it’s gene therapy and it doesn’t prevent you from getting the disease. Gimme some ammo for this libtard.

Technically they are gene editors and not vaccines as they are RNA editors who provoke a protein spike similar to what they think COVID does. The crazy thing is - they have not isolated covid - they are working off of a blueprint that was given from China.

Have you seen the SPAR document?

Conspiracy keep top favorite study learn Alt news history

Save this link and listen to the 'Powers and Principalities' podcast episodes if you have time. They have been on top of it all since last February.

Last edited:

Fmoshermw

Elite
Smart move
Yeah but still couched as, essentially, "even though we know that people of color have had their vote suppressed, we still are committed to the communities where these tournaments are".

Baby steps I guess ..

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Her hair looks weird.

What’s up with that Michigander sign? The underlined letters don’t appear to be in a numeric order. I’m from Michigan and I’ve never seen it that way, although most people don’t use the word Michigander.

She looks more and more like Bruce Jenner with every passing day!

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Yeah but still couched as, essentially, "even though we know that people of color have had their vote suppressed, we still are committed to the communities where these tournaments are".

Baby steps I guess ..
If the Masters chair says something stupid I’m out on that one too. I’m tired of every article saying “controversial new law”. The fact that some think they can frame not cheating in elections as controversial says a lot about how these cheaters have been coddled for far too long.

TJHall1

Legendary
If the Masters chair says something stupid I’m out on that one too. I’m tired of every article saying “controversial new law”. The fact that some think they can frame not cheating in elections as controversial says a lot about how these cheaters have been coddled for far too long.
It also shows how fucking dumb some people in this country are nowadays. Too fucking dumb and ignorant to read into what it actually means and instead listen to other idiots tell them the shit.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Disgunbegud.gif

Honestly I think Southwest is sweating on this one. Thankfully their statement really says something pretty much no one should find wrong. However, if they cave to the pressure to get political I will be pissed. My airlines have been Delta and SW with AA a distant third. I guess I can drive whenever reasonable.

N. Pappagiorgio

Poster
Founder
Augusta stood up pretty hard against that ugly woman 20 years ago. I’m pretty sure the Masters will not be leaving Georgia.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Fags gonna fag.

Also

Not embarrassed to bring you guys the info. Still don't have Twatter; fuck em hard since they bant The Forum.

Hopefully all y'all lurkers rise up and start posting. Was nice to see @eb102993 jump in

When you refuse to cover any of the current occupant’s severe gaffes and cover up past crimes and terrible America Last policies it gets difficult. Pudding and naps are not exciting news...

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Fags gonna fag.

Also

Not embarrassed to bring you guys the info. Still don't have Twatter; fuck em hard since they bant The Forum.

Hopefully all y'all lurkers rise up and start posting. Was nice to see @eb102993 jump in

I appreciate the info. Are you saying Twitter banned the forum as in this one? Holy shit Jack is a mfer and afraid of free speech.

Top Bottom